• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    [h=3]MISSION[/h]The mission of The Commonwealth Fund is to promote a high-performing health care system that achieves better access, improved quality, and greater efficiency, particularly for society's most vulnerable, including low-income people, the uninsured, minority Americans, young children, and elderly adults.

The Lox

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Farmers Branch
    I didn't refer to you as my son you idiot.
    I refered to you as son, as in anyoneyounger or with the childlike intelligence you seem to have. Since, it seems, with all your education you still can't read and understand the English language. Which it would seem you are at least someones son or a girl pretending to be. Or were you found in a veggie patch.
    Come to think of it, that sounds plausible.

I thought you were done in this thread?

Savage805

blueberry in tomato soup
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    paradise, ATX
    MISSION

The mission of The Commonwealth Fund is to promote a high-performing health care system that achieves better access, improved quality, and greater efficiency, particularly for society's most vulnerable, including low-income people, the uninsured, minority Americans, young children, and elderly adults.

I'm down with all of that.

Savage805

blueberry in tomato soup
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    paradise, ATX
    Let me see if I can put a little different spin on this that might be a little closer to home.

Lanza, Holmes, Roof, Hennard, Klebold, Harris, Ashbrook, Cho (link).

What do all these names have in common? Well, two things Guns and Mental Health. These people have caused great damage to the gun community. With proper health care from birth to death for one and all, some of this might have never happened.

Not to mention: Kardashian, Jenner, this bitch, Trump just to name a few.

Almost(MH) all the arguments against have boiled down to money. And frankly that's just not a good enough reason.

The World is gonna be what we make it.

IMHO

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    I think we being played.

I hope we being played.

Come on Lox...you trolling us right

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That is even more scary for the public. Once physicians and healthcare facilities are "forced" to accept the low rates, and retraction of payments (see my prior post) you will see a number of experienced providers retire or go into other non-patient contact, or cash pay, services.
    The long term effect will be a change in the demographic of those entering medical school and the medical profession. Look at England where I cannot pronounce the names of many (most) of the physicians. Not that there is necessarily anything wrong with the care those physicians provide, but I sure would like a choice of which "origin" of physician I want to see.
    The nationalization of healthcare in the UK created a two tier system. The majority of citizens get care from the NHS (National Healthcare System) and the wealthy or those in critical job functions, use the second tier "self pay" or private insurance system.
    My father was in the NHS system and it took 18 months to remove a cancerous kidney. He was 82 when they removed the kidney and 84 when he died of wide spread cancer. Call me a cynic but the "system" did not prioritize the removal of the initial finding of cancer. That would never occur in the U.S. system today, but in 5 years????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ONLY go to American born doctos peroid. I have a GP that has a foreign name but he is Louisiana born and studied in America. Its a bit weird at first to see his foreign "Looks" and then hear his Louisiana drawl but he's the best damn doctor I've had in years so I'll keep him.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW

Savage805

blueberry in tomato soup
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    paradise, ATX
    You want some more, Well here's so more. Zappa

Now I don't believe this but I'm pretty sure most here do.

Anyone who would consider suicide needs some help with their mental health.
    I wonder if that might change those "gun related death" statistics.

Savage805

blueberry in tomato soup
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    paradise, ATX
    The the more I think about this the worse it it gets. What suckers we are! All of this bad press about guns. It's not a gun issue at all. It's a health problem. Plain as day.

Last edited:

lennie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2015
    If you look at the data on mass shootings, every one of the shooters was utilizing some form of mind altering substance.
    Damn right it is a mental health problem that just happens to present itself because of a gun. If there were no guns they would use knives or cricket bats. Check the UK stats and you will see that is right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom