• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    NOOOOO .. Lol. There are no guns inside the fence.
    That is what I understand.
    absolutely no weapons allowed inside the controlled areas.
    All true, nothing inside. Guards carry pepper spray is all. I regularly see the Sheriff Deputy pull up and immediately walk to his trunk and shed gear.

Just curious, would this equate to an individual having an LTC?
    One would be able to carry?
    I asked about that. It seemed to me that you would have a TCLOSE license at that point. He said "No".

While it is a license issued by TCLOSE it is under a different classification. I believe it is classified as "Jailer" (correct me if Im wrong) so no peace officer respon/priv nor any LTC privileges.

nlam01

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    Just curious, would this equate to an individual having an LTC?
    One would be able to carry?
    Nope
    Have to go through a special kind of TCOLE. No weapons other than a chemical agent allowed inside.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

nlam01

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    All true, nothing inside. Guards carry pepper spray is all. I regularly see the Sheriff Deputy pull up and immediately walk to his trunk and shed gear.

I asked about that. It seemed to me that you would have a TCLOSE license at that point. He said "No".

While it is a license issued by TCLOSE it is under a different classification. I believe it is classified as "Jailer" (correct me if Im wrong) so no peace officer respon/priv nor any LTC privileges.

Your right.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    New topic. I've been a subscriber to Guns & Ammo and Shooting Times for quite a few years, but will NOT continue. I like the information and articles but within hours after I receive the magazine, it starts falling apart because of the wimpy, minimal staples that try to hold it together. I called them once to visit about this issue and basically was told I had to give them my telephone number. I do NOT give it out. I tried texting them and had no luck because I didn't give them my phone number. If they are going to business like that, I will let my subscriptions expire and pass their poor customer service on to whoever is considering subscribing. Rant over.

Last edited:

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond

Morons. Meanwhile they're continue powering their electric appliances on natural gas fed power plants.

Of course with the safety record of PG&E, maybe this is a prudent move as symbolic as it is. There are few, if any, new homes built in Bezerkly anymore.

The ordinance allocates $273,341 per year for a two-year staff position in the Building and Safety Division within the city’s Department of Planning and Development. The employee will be responsible for implementing the ban.

And now you see the man behind the curtain. Someone is getting a cousin a job.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom