• ...and so much more!
  • Driller

Life Member
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Conroe,TX
    North Korea today threatened the US of nuclear attack. Looks like they can reach anywhere on the west coast. Los Angelas seems like an ideal place to test one.
    DK Firearms

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    WOLVERINES!! - If they launched an attack it'd probably fall right back down onto that miserable country.

All joking aside, any attempt of doing that would be met with such a swift and terrible retaliation on that country that it'd be like 300 when they fight in the shade of the arrows. Only the arrow would be MOABs.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    We could turn their miserable excuse for a country into a sheet of glass with 1 missile. Every time the North Koreans launch something it ends up going horribly wrong for them, they would probably end up nuking themselves by accident.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    For a damn country that by my understanding can barely feed its people, you'd think they'd have better things to spend their money on.
    Please don't be fools. Please don't drag us into another frigging war we can't afford!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    For a damn country that by my understanding can barely feed its people, you'd think they'd have better things to spend their money on.
    Please don't be fools. Please don't drag us into another frigging war we can't afford!

Such is the way of tyrants. The people are completely dependent on the government. They beg for the basic requirements for life and if they get out of line, they lose them completely.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    If our missile defense system is really as good as the military claims it to be, then we have no worries. That thing will be taken out well over the Pacific. Especially since we watch every move they perform anyways. Hell, they've probably got a ship out there ready to intercept anyways. I'm not worried at all. Silly North Korea. lol-thanks for the entertainment though!

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    North Korea talks to much. I think they're going to launch it HOPING we shoot it down so that we can't see how it wouldn't be able to make it over here anyways. They just wanna look all badass. I mean, really-who sits there and just says "We're gonna launch a nuke at you"? You don't do that unless you're looking for attention and hope someones going to try and stop you. Damn-North Korea must be heavily influenced by a bunch of Emo high-school girls or something.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    A direct strike on a west coast city might kill tens of thousands.

A detonation well above the west coast would send an EMP pulse that would put a significant portion of the west back into the pre-electronics era, the resulting devastation to our society would cost us millions of people in the first few months after.

Last edited:

pvtsnowball82

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Outside San Antonio
    NK can't find their asses with both hands. I wouldn't worry about intercontinental missiles. Also, I think something was lost in translation with the "aimed at the US" statement. They probably meant, "Our posturing is aimed at deterring the US," rather than actually aiming missiles at the US.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    N. Korea has proven that they can not reach the US with their missiles on multiple occasions, they can barely reach Japan.. We also have several anti missile systems that would take it out long before it ever became a threat to anyone.

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    N. Korea has proven that they can not reach the US with their missiles on multiple occasions, they can barely reach Japan.. We also have several anti missile systems that would take it out long before it ever became a threat to anyone.

Maybe so, but what happens after that? These so called Peace talks that help? They are being punished now by use of sanctions, and from what I read that is what prompted this all of a sudden.
    How many should be shot down before you have to go to the source and kill it there? Just things to think about.

Driller

Life Member
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Conroe,TX
    Maybe Sen Feinstein's house would be near the explosion....Someone want to get those coordinates posted?

Top Bottom