• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • c.tiberius

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2015
    :)) hey guys, stop making fun of my home currency :)) a few years ago we stepped from ROL to RON . In the ROL 1 US $ was = 3.200 lei ROL all we did was cutting some 0000 to be closer to reality. So 300$ use to be a million :)) and people would get confuse when they found out that the average income in Romania is 10 millions a month:)))
    Now the exchange rate I think it is 1us=3.5 lei

using Tapatalk

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    :)) hey guys, stop making fun of my home currency :)) a few years ago we stepped from ROL to RON . In the ROL 1 US $ was = 3.200 lei ROL all we did was cutting some 0000 to be closer to reality. So 300$ use to be a million :)) and people would get confuse when they found out that the average income in Romania is 10 millions a month:)))

using Tapatalk

Whatever you say, ................................. I agree! :green:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK

using Tapatalk

Now do what? Your using tapatalk in Romania on a Texas website??? ? Pretty good English btw.

c.tiberius

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2015
    Now do what? Your using tapatalk in Romania on a Texas website??? ? Pretty good English btw.

I spent about 4 summers in USA and 2 years ago I emigrated here... I still have an accent but not to bad. My wife keeps on correcting me when I get something wrong. :)) I'm in San Antonio Texas.
    By the way, I don't really like to mention that I'm not American because I've meet to many people that think that America is only for Americans so I just fly under the radar for the next 3 years when I will apply for a citizenship.
    I do enjoy the freedom that is has and I enjoy every bit of it.

using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I spent about 4 summers in USA and 2 years ago I emigrated here... I still have an accent but not to bad. My wife keeps on correcting me when I get something wrong. :)) I'm in San Antonio Texas.
    By the way, I don't really like to mention that I'm not American because I've meet to many people that think that America is only for Americans so I just fly under the radar for the next 3 years when I will apply for a citizenship.
    I do enjoy the freedom that is has and I enjoy every bit of it.

using Tapatalk

America is for Americans. That's what your trying to become. Your home currency is now the USD.

Welcome to Texas. My fatherland was Germany. I'm now generations of Texans.

c.tiberius

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2015
    America is for Americans. That's what your trying to become. You're home currency is now the USD.

Welcome to Texas.

Thank you sir. :) $$ is what I have in my bank account, and the currency that I use to pay rent, buy groceries pay taxes and spend o a regular basis. So I'm not much different from a USA born person my age. I love this country and I know I have to win my citizenship. Have a blessed day and a prosperous new year.

using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Thank you sir. :) $$ is what I have in my bank account, and the currency that I use to pay rent, buy groceries pay taxes and spend o a regular basis. So I'm not much different from a USA born person my age. I love this country and I know I have to win my citizenship. Have a blessed day and a prosperous new year.

using Tapatalk

God Bless cousin'

WarHawk_AVG

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    DIY 2 meter/440 ground plane antenna...

If OAL is approx 19" From tip of antenna to right where antenna goes into housing and length under curly tuning coil is close to 6.25" that's how you tell frequency... 1/4 wave antenna...bottom star spoky things is the ground plane...

Sent from my 9006W using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    DIY 2 meter/440 ground plane antenna...

If OAL is approx 19" From tip of antenna to right where antenna goes into housing and length under curly tuning coil is close to 6.25" that's how you tell frequency... 1/4 wave antenna...bottom star spoky things is the ground plane...

Sent from my 9006W using Tapatalk

True, if it didn't have that capacity coil in the middle. Most likely it is two 1/4 wave length coils linked together for more gain. The ground rods coming off the base would be a more accurate determination of frequency. The rods coming off the base would be slightly more than a 1/4 wave at frequency. :green:

Top Bottom