• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    If I were to say I wanted to shoot 1k and I found a scope that was much cheaper than the alternatives and Barska looked like a good option for me, people would point out all the reasons it wouldn’t be a great idea. If I told them their reasons didn’t matter for my purpose regardless of all the flaws I would catch some flak. This isn’t really any different.

I look forward to hearing how it works for him. Hell, maybe it will be perfect, stranger things have happened. But I don’t expect it to be the case. There’s reasons we don’t see 5hp dozers in use anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In your analogy, you are expecting higher expectations than the product can deliver. I'm not expecting the Struck to deliver what I know it's not capable of doing. So, huge difference.
    well they must be used somewhere they have been selling them.
    Struck Equipment has been in business since 1967.

Venture Surplus ad

Last edited:

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Ford 9N would be a great option for driveway maintenance and light work. More options for attachments, not too heavy for a 1/2 ton pickup, and much faster for blading/scraping. With loader it gains even more utility.

Quick search showed them going for 4K or less.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Ford 9N would be a great option for driveway maintenance and light work. More options for attachments, not too heavy for a 1/2 ton pickup, and much faster for blading/scraping. With loader it gains even more utility.

Quick search showed them going for 4K or less.

I already owned one several years ago and sold it because it didn't suit my needs well enough. I also have access to a much better small tractor than a Ford 9N, that has a front bucket and a backhoe attachment that I use occasionally.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Well, maybe actually building that mini-bulldozer would improve your disposition!

You could post videos and then the forum members would have to line up and confess they were WRONG!
    Not my place to prove anyone right or wrong. And after all the negativity on this thread, why would I feel like sharing anything more here?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom