• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    Yup nothing moves around my house without the dog barking and letting us know. I know the UPS Guy tries to sneak up the door so as not to awaken the fury..lol
    Venture Surplus ad

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Watch the fkn video instead of runnin your suck you might learn something

Thanks for the useless response, instead of actually conjuring up any actual, logic-based thought to answer my question.

Maybe if you did a little research before "running YOUR suck," you'd learn something as well, such as this is a non-issue. But I doubt it.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    BRD@66,

I too detest internet jr. high girl abbreviation.

I thought I was alone regarding this.

Glad to see one other with the same contempt for this adolescent/valley girl like posting predilection.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    OCing isn't something anyone in Texas with an LTC needs permission to do.......but if someone doesn't like it, .......tough titty.

Me, I mostly CC, but yeah, on occasion I OC, most especially when at gas stations while fueling. It keeps hard luck story beggars at bay and other turds away......

My choice - Not anyone else's.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    https://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article227188704.html/video-embed

After watching this video I think I’ll stick with a threat level 1 or 2 holster or just keep my pistol concealed. Watch the video and draw your own conclusions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I watched the video. Sneaky kid. But it didn’t change my mind.

Due to my curves, my pistol is hard to get out of the snug fitting kydex holster anyway.

Almost any curvy woman (even skinny ones, which I am not) will have to lean to the side a bit to draw from say a 4:00 (or 8:00 in my lefty case) waist position. So that kind of makes the gun harder to extract anyways, if it’s close in to the side. So I have that barrier to a fast draw.

I also have a pistol that snaps in tight enough to the kydex holster so it doesn’t flop out during the many many times a day I have to drop my drawers (unlike a guy) everytime I visit the restroom. That snug fit required of the gun to the holster is another thing to make my draw a bit slower.

I don’t need any more barriers to a fast draw. Like an extensive retention holster.

I’m guessing my chance of getting the pistol taken off me while OC such as in this video is a lower probability than that of me needing to draw the thing (also very very low). So I’ll not hamper my draw further. Again, these chances of different circumstances happening will change depending on the caliber of neighborhood I happen to be in. I can adjust my clothing to CC as necessary.

But overall no, this video didn’t change my mind about OC or my choice of holster.

Need for constant situation awareness is always a good reminder though, so that was a good thing to remember.

Last edited:

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    For those of us that have an inherent hate of using LOL in our posts, we really need a sarcasm font.
    BRD@66,

I too detest internet jr. high girl abbreviation.

I thought I was alone regarding this.

Glad to see one other with the same contempt for this adolescent/valley girl like posting predilection.

LOL!

Top Bottom