• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I don't think it's "new", I did some trading for it a while back. It doesn't have any dings, scratches, etc. and is in good shape. Thirty caliber carbine is a sweet round. It has very little recoil, in my opinion.
    Texas SOT

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    I don't think it's "new", I did some trading for it a while back. It doesn't have any dings, scratches, etc. and is in good shape. Thirty caliber carbine is a sweet round. It has very little recoil, in my opinion.
    Well I recon I miss read, I thought you had been shooting the carbine for 60 years. Time for whiskey and sleep. Good luck with the trade.

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    He had replied that he had been shooting it for 60 years so I don't believe it would be.
    I read his comment as 60 years of shooting in general, not that specific weapon, and was used to support his assertion that he knows what markings look like and they are not present on this weapon.

Belay that, I think we ultimately came to a common understanding.

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    I read his comment as 60 years of shooting in general, not that specific weapon, and was used to support his assertion that he knows what markings look like and they are not present on this weapon.

Belay that, I think we ultimately came to a common understanding.
    I read it wrong, as I said now there is a need for whiskey and sleep.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    What does the op rod/charging handle look like?
    download (26).jpeg
    istockphoto-529120157-1024x1024.jpg

Top, or bottom? We really need pics because a universal is a $500 gun. A rockola is $2000+

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    I’ve got a Marlin .35 Remington lever gun posted in the for sale section, wasn’t looking for trades but may consider.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Upon second thoughts, the .35 Remington might be just the thing.
    Quit teasing and post already lol
    My cell phone camera isn't working properly. Dearly beloved will be up from her nap sometime this afternoon and help me with it. Should be later on today.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Well, the damn phone will not allow me to send pics to my email so I can forward them to you. Not sure what's going on. As soon as I can get some pics transferred I will send them. It won't send them from my wife's phone to mine, so something fishy is going on here as I've always been able to send pics from my phone.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Well, the damn phone will not allow me to send pics to my email so I can forward them to you. Not sure what's going on. As soon as I can get some pics transferred I will send them. It won't send them from my wife's phone to mine, so something fishy is going on here as I've always been able to send pics from my phone.
    Maybe you need an ffl to transfer gun pics

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Damn, I hoping it doesn't get that bad! Since the pic is on my phone, it might allow me to email it from my phone if I had your email address. If you don't mind sending me you email, I'll send you a return email with the picture attached. I'm not a cell phone expert by any means but it would seem that it might work OK.

Top Bottom