APOD Firearms

Looking for new friends. Like-minded gun,gear, and life enthusiast.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swcc22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    fannin county
    Hell I got some hogs on my land too we can out u in the blind and you can help me kill the blood sucking bastards.sometimes I think they are worse than hadjis

The only easy day was yesterday.
    Target Sports

TangoWhiskey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Denton
    Hell I got some hogs on my land too we can out u in the blind and you can help me kill the blood sucking bastards.sometimes I think they are worse than hadjis

Oh god I know, we have just within the last 3-4 years have had them multiply like crazy. Weve killed as many as 12 in one night. Even went and bought a Marlin 45-70 to use like a guide gun when walkin around.

TangoWhiskey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Denton

Im always down brother. I get along well with SWCC dudes

n5wd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2011
    Foat Wuth
    Yeah to be honest I do, I have yet to find a range that is not only accessible but accommodating to wheel chairs.

TW -you might want to drop by ShootSmart. It's in far north Fort Worth at IH-35 and Golden Triangle, on the west side service road (headed towards Fort Worth). They are definitely wheelchair friendly - have a ramp installed that goes up to the shooting area, just for that reason, and I've had the pleasure of shooting next to a couple of guys in chairs in the near past. They even went so far as to rig a brass catcher for one guy, who reloads some special brass, and called a cease fire while the range employee got in front of the line and picked up a few of the cartridges that escaped the catcher.

The new private lanes add the flexibility to move around a little bit and to draw from your holster, as well.

I'm not sure you can shoot the 30.06 there, but I know guys bring in AR's of all kinds - just no steel allowed.

Would be happy to meet you there anytime, now that I'm on a three month vacation.

And, thank you for your service, dude!

Wayne
    Vietnam 70-71

TangoWhiskey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Denton
    TW -you might want to drop by ShootSmart. It's in far north Fort Worth at IH-35 and Golden Triangle, on the west side service road (headed towards Fort Worth). They are definitely wheelchair friendly - have a ramp installed that goes up to the shooting area, just for that reason, and I've had the pleasure of shooting next to a couple of guys in chairs in the near past. They even went so far as to rig a brass catcher for one guy, who reloads some special brass, and called a cease fire while the range employee got in front of the line and picked up a few of the cartridges that escaped the catcher.

The new private lanes add the flexibility to move around a little bit and to draw from your holster, as well.

I'm not sure you can shoot the 30.06 there, but I know guys bring in AR's of all kinds - just no steel allowed.

Would be happy to meet you there anytime, now that I'm on a three month vacation.

And, thank you for your service, dude!

Wayne
    Vietnam 70-71

Thanks for the info Wayne Ill have to get over there and shoot!! And thank you for your service as well!!!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Luna2020
    Top Bottom