Target Sports

Looking for new friends. Like-minded gun,gear, and life enthusiast.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Welcome and thank you for your service!

I'm a long way from you. I wish that we could pop some caps but that's unlikely.

I love it here and the people are great. They seem to like my sunny disposition and warm/fuzzy demeanor.....snicker.

Flash

TangoWhiskey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Denton
    Thanks for all the welcomes guys and gals! The gun community has never let me down, stand up guys and gals all around. To answer some earlier posted questions.

1. Im 100% disabled from the VA for wounds received in combat
    2. I am always adding or trading to my weaponry but now I am carrying a Glock 22 and also have 2 Colt ARs and a Rem 700 in 30-06
    3. I plan on attending the shoot barring any BS appts I may have

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    Thanks for all the welcomes guys and gals! The gun community has never let me down, stand up guys and gals all around. To answer some earlier posted questions.

2. I am always adding or trading to my weaponry but now I am carrying a Glock 22 and also have 2 Colt ARs and a Rem 700 in 30-06

greetings from the texas gulf coast... and thanks for your service.....

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    Welcome to the best place on the Internet, and thank you for your service!

From the desk of a literate squirrel named Leonard.

Charlie47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Frisco, TX; DFW Metroplex
    Looking for friends

Howdy TW, I'm about 18 miles from you. I'm east in Frisco. I'm also disabled, retired too.I'm a lil' older, 66 tomorrow. But if the beard doesn't bother you, I'm always available. Also in need of friends. I'm not combat disabled, however I was a Navy medic, Vietnam era. I've been around guns since I was 14, used to run a gunshop. I salute you for your service and sacrifice! Best wishes! If you want to run around with an ol' fart, I'm not going anywhere.
    Kind Regards,
    Charlie47

Last edited:

flashguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2008
    Dallas, Texas
    Retired USAF here in NE Dallas. Thank you for your service and Semper Fi. You say you are 100% disabled--do you have mobility issues? Some of the ranges in this area would not be particularly hospitable to wheelchairs, is why I ask.

swcc22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    fannin county
    Welcome aboard brother USN 99-05 combat vet. Im not to far from u and a good friend of mines a army eod lives i n Celina along with another disabled marine vet lives in Celina also we all went down range around the sometime if you want to shoot sometime hit me up

The only easy day was yesterday.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Don't know how I missed this but welcome aboard brother and Semper Fi, there's a few of us Jarheads here on the board and most importantly we're all gun enthusiasts obviously so you're in good company. What unit were you with? 3/5 myself hence the screen name Darkhorse.

TangoWhiskey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Denton
    Retired USAF here in NE Dallas. Thank you for your service and Semper Fi. You say you are 100% disabled--do you have mobility issues? Some of the ranges in this area would not be particularly hospitable to wheelchairs, is why I ask.

Yeah to be honest I do, I have yet to find a range that is not only accessible but accommodating to wheel chairs. I have 1100 acres in Mt Vernon and thats where Ive had to go. I went to Bass Pro because their site said they were but after 30 mins of the guy just staring at me like I was an alien I just left. I have 3 ranges on my list this week hopefully one will work out. I really think some guys are afraid of getting embarrassed by the guy in the wheel chair because if everyones got a "hidden talent" shooting is mine regardless of sitting or standing.

Thanks for all the welcoming guys and GALS!! Haha...This forum is legit. Great folks, hoping to make it out to the next group shoot!

Semper Fidelis

swcc22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    fannin county
    Hey I got 40 acres where I shoot no wheel chair ramps bit I got a gator I can put u in and drive u down to the berm.I just got to heal up from a recent injury and we can go blow some shit up

The only easy day was yesterday.

Top Bottom