• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Did yall notice the "Skit" pack in the pocket and can drink in hand? I wonder if that is what makes it more specific.

Otherwise, show me where TM owns the rights to the hoodie image.

This is exactly why I think it is specific to that case. The man got fired over it, so obviously it isn't that easily dismissible. Lack of attention to detail and the pride that is behind "being right", is what I think, makes people say it's just another target. Though, if someone els's kid was in this situation, rather the kid was right or wrong, they'd be making a huge deal about any target that resembled their kid. There's your double standard...

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    A target of a person in a hooded sweatshirt, holding a pack of what looks like skittles, didn't exist until the situation occurred. Take out what's in his right hand, and perhaps it wouldn't.

I agree, people ARE stupid, and childish.

Really? Could've sworn I saw similar targets as long as a decade ago. Nothing new here, nothing that even remotely resembles Martin (at least, nothing that wouldn't result in every other silo target being pulled from the line).

Also - the guy on the target isn't holding a bag of candy, he's holding a canned drink.

Last edited:

tx_transplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Greenville, TX
    Just playing devil's advocate here, but what if he was using said targets for "shoot/no shoot" scenarios? Much as was explained in regards to the prior mentioned pregnant woman targets?

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    The target picture in the original post is not of a specific person either, nor is the one from the linked video. In your opinion, what would have to be removed form the target to make it different enough from martin to make it an acceptable target?

Never said it was unacceptable. I really don't care if the target is used or not. Refer to short's comment. That is why. A hooded figure, holding exactly what is said that the guy was holding at the time... Like I said, I can care less if the target was widely used or not, but it is, without a question, a target inspired by Martin.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Really? Could've sworn I saw similar targets as long as a decade ago. Nothing new here, nothing that even remotely resembles Martin (at least, nothing that wouldn't result in every other silo target being pulled from the line).

I'd sure like to see these targets. If they even did exist, I wonder why he'd get fired over one, seeing as though they have been around for quite some time before.

Just playing devil's advocate here, but what if he was using said targets for "shoot/no shoot" scenarios? Much as was explained in regards to the prior mentioned pregnant woman targets?

I think he was referring to the pregnant women holding guns.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    I think he was referring to the pregnant women holding guns.

Which could totally be me! :mad:

jk:p

(just said that to make a joke. I don't want to be bombarded with what activities a prego woman should or shouldn't participate in. No Shorts is not. Which would be a real problem right now if I were :eek:)

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress

(just said that to make a joke. I don't want to be bombarded with what activities a prego woman should or shouldn't participate in. No Shorts is not. Which would be a real problem right now if I were :eek:)

Soooo... what are you going to name it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012

Haha. SO you're a ladY? I'm confused. I'd hate to have referred to you as a male, if you are not. Sorry if I did. AND PREGNANT WOMEN SHOULD'T BE PLAYING TACKLE FOOTBALL!

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Look cops been shootin darkies since the 1800"s what changes now???
    A perp is a perp!!! Dont matter what color!! Im with shorts getting attacked from all sides!!
    Enough!!!!!! Enough!! This pc bullshit(sorry bout the language short) but damn!
    Dont care what target you use as long as you hit what you aim at!!
    If you are trying to hurt me, and get hammer dropped on you ad long as you fall
    We can talk about target i used later!! We have waaay to many other things to worry us.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    A perp is a perp!!! Dont matter what color!! Im with shorts getting attacked from all sides!!
    We can talk about target i used later!! We have waaay to many other things to worry us.

Huh? You're scaring me again.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Soooo... what are you going to name it

No clue. Though I'll entertain suggestions (giggles at the creativity that may likely rear it's head by opening the floor)

Haha. SO you're a ladY? I'm confused. I'd hate to have referred to you as a male, if you are not. Sorry if I did. AND PREGNANT WOMEN SHOULD'T BE PLAYING TACKLE FOOTBALL!

Bwahahaha! But I love football! lol And yes, I am a lady. Well, I take that back, I can be unladylike at times. I am a female. ;)

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas

When we meet, I buy you a beer :cool:

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    No clue. Though I'll entertain suggestions (giggles at the creativity that may likely rear it's head by opening the floor)

Bwahahaha! But I love football! lol And yes, I am a lady. Well, I take that back, I can be unladylike at times. I am a female. ;)

Hahaha! This whole time I thought you were a man. Hehe. Sorry about that.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Did yall notice the "Skit" pack in the pocket and can drink in hand? I wonder if that is what makes it more specific.

Otherwise, show me where TM owns the rights to the hoodie image.

Yeah, it's the drink can and Skittles pack that make this identifiable.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zw150202
    Top Bottom