• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Hahah, what a dumb ass. I am surprised they fired him though. I'm also surprised that it was even reported. Look's like the "Blue Line" doedn't exist in that department.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    But yet targets of pregnant women used by DHS are legitimate training tools? Hmm, seems a bit of a double standard, no?

I don't think those targets should be used either, but I'd say it's not a double standard cause those targets aren't a specific person. The other target is supposed to resemble a specific person. If I were the parents, I'd be pissed too.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Resembled?

If they (the pics on the target) aren't him....it isn't him.....

We use similar targets white, black, whatever....total PC BS.....and I agree likely just an excuse to get him gone for some other reason....

recoveringyankee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Jollyville, TX
    I don't think those targets should be used either, but I'd say it's not a double standard cause those targets aren't a specific person. The other target is supposed to resemble a specific person. If I were the parents, I'd be pissed too.

The target picture in the original post is not of a specific person either, nor is the one from the linked video. In your opinion, what would have to be removed form the target to make it different enough from martin to make it an acceptable target?

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    The target doesn't have an actual identifiable image on it, so it's not a target of that person (or anyone else, for that matter).

Jesus friggin' Christ, people are stupid.

Last edited:

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Did yall notice the "Skit" pack in the pocket and can drink in hand? I wonder if that is what makes it more specific.

Otherwise, show me where TM owns the rights to the hoodie image.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    The target doesn't have an actual image of an identifiable on it, so it's not a target of that person (or anyone else, for that matter).

Jesus friggin' Christ, people are stupid.

A target of a person in a hooded sweatshirt, holding a pack of what looks like skittles, didn't exist until the situation occurred. Take out what's in his right hand, and perhaps it wouldn't.

I agree, people ARE stupid, and childish.

Top Bottom