• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I see one particular individual several times during the day. I'll catch him, you come get him?

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    megan-fox-wallpaper-16.jpg

J. Fred

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2011
    Devil's Backbone,RR32
    always wanted to try to tame a fox.

My Grandfather had a ranch in the Uvalde area. He found a young fox pup one day. He brought it home and raised it and it became a real nice pet. It would ride on his shoulder while he was driving. The fox and his dog were best buddies too.

smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    Sec. 42.01. DISORDERLY CONDUCT. (a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly:
    (1) uses abusive, indecent, profane, or vulgar language in a public place, and the language by its very utterance tends to incite an immediate breach of the peace;
    (2) makes an offensive gesture or display in a public place, and the gesture or display tends to incite an immediate breach of the peace;
    (3) creates, by chemical means, a noxious and unreasonable odor in a public place;
    (4) abuses or threatens a person in a public place in an obviously offensive manner;
    (5) makes unreasonable noise in a public place other than a sport shooting range, as defined by Section 250.001, Local Government Code, or in or near a private residence that he has no right to occupy;
    (6) fights with another in a public place;
    (7) discharges a firearm in a public place other than a public road or a sport shooting range, as defined by Section 250.001, Local Government Code;
    (8) displays a firearm or other deadly weapon in a public place in a manner calculated to alarm;
    (9) discharges a firearm on or across a public road;
    (10) exposes his anus or genitals in a public place and is reckless about whether another may be present who will be offended or alarmed by his act; or
    (11) for a lewd or unlawful purpose:
    (A) enters on the property of another and looks into a dwelling on the property through any window or other opening in the dwelling;
    (B) while on the premises of a hotel or comparable establishment, looks into a guest room not the person's own through a window or other opening in the room; or
    (C) while on the premises of a public place, looks into an area such as a restroom or shower stall or changing or dressing room that is designed to provide privacy to a person using the area.
    (b) It is a defense to prosecution under Subsection (a)(4) that the actor had significant provocation for his abusive or threatening conduct.
    (c) For purposes of this section:
    (1) an act is deemed to occur in a public place or near a private residence if it produces its offensive or proscribed consequences in the public place or near a private residence; and
    (2) a noise is presumed to be unreasonable if the noise exceeds a decibel level of 85 after the person making the noise receives notice from a magistrate or peace officer that the noise is a public nuisance.
    (d) An offense under this section is a Class C misdemeanor unless committed under Subsection (a)(7) or (a)(8), in which event it is a Class B misdemeanor.
    (e) It is a defense to prosecution for an offense under Subsection (a)(7) or (9) that the person who discharged the firearm had a reasonable fear of bodily injury to the person or to another by a dangerous wild animal as defined by Section 822.101, Health and Safety Code.

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    that the person who discharged the firearm had a reasonable fear of bodily injury to the person or to another by a dangerous wild animal as defined by Section 822.101, Health and Safety Code.

So good to dispatch ? did'nt get it clearly,, can you interpret in simple engrish

GatorUSMC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    North Texas
    So good to dispatch ? did'nt get it clearly,, can you interpret in simple engrish

If you're in city limits, I'd call animal control.

(9) that the person who discharged the firearm had a reasonable fear of bodily injury to the person or to another by a dangerous wild animal as defined by Section 822.101, Health and Safety Code.

§ 822.101. DEFINITIONS. In this subchapter:
    (4) "Dangerous wild animal" means:
    (A) a lion;
    (B) a tiger;
    (C) an ocelot;
    (D) a cougar;
    (E) a leopard;
    (F) a cheetah;
    (G) a jaguar;
    (H) a bobcat;
    (I) a lynx;
    (J) a serval;
    (K) a caracal;
    (L) a hyena;
    (M) a bear;
    (N) a coyote;
    (O) a jackal;
    (P) a baboon;
    (Q) a chimpanzee;
    (R) an orangutan;
    (S) a gorilla; or
    (T) any hybrid of an animal listed in this subdivision.

Maybe it's because I'm a native Floridian but I'm having a problem placing a fox in one of those subsets.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Foxes will not attack people unless they are sick with rabies. They are wary, yet sociable animals. They do like to eat kitty cats when the can. They will stalk cats the same way cats stalk mocking birds. Foxes should not bhunted for any reason unless they are sick. They are much like rattlesnakes, they eta all the vermin they can find. They rid us of rats, mice, and thereby enhance our quality of life.

This. We had one on our place growing up. I would sit and watch critters around our place, and it was cool how many rats and mice i would see that fox running with in his mouth, hauling ass across the field. Its very unlikely any dOmestic animals would be in danger. Unless you have pet rats. Keep your rats up. They like to eat rats.

GPtwins

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Sachse, Tx
    In my neighborhood I have coyotes and bobcats, at least the farmer's workmen told me we had bobcats. City caught a male at nearly 50 pounds.

I used to let the beagle chase critters in the farmer's field. He didn't mind after I saved his hay crop. Dang fool worker was smoking and flicked his cigarette butt to the ground, then bailed it. I was home studying for my GCFA and the dog started going nuts. I stepped outside and the hay bale was on fire. I called the fire dept. Workers did not have their cell phones.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    We got a fox on our place. Only been able to catch it on the game cam. It lives close by but I've never been able to put eyes on it and it has managed to avoid the pack of coyotes that run the creek bed.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    My Grandfather had a ranch in the Uvalde area. He found a young fox pup one day. He brought it home and raised it and it became a real nice pet. It would ride on his shoulder while he was driving. The fox and his dog were best buddies too.

that is awesome.

Top Bottom