Admin
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    BadDay4_zps4596c05a.jpg

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Something similar (fall & injury) happen to me in my mis-spent youth after waaaay too much of several kinds of alcoholic beverages. I could have sworn at the time that I did not fall it was just the floor jumping up to vertical hitting my face.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Wait, WHAT??? That's you?? WTF happened to the beard? I know you trimmed it once, but you look COMPLETELY different without facial hair and glasses. I've met you on a few different occasions and remembered your face, never mind your avatar, but i can't recognize you in that pic at all. You look 20 years younger :p

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Wait, WHAT??? That's you?? WTF happened to the beard? I know you trimmed it once, but you look COMPLETELY different without facial hair and glasses. I've met you on a few different occasions and remembered your face, never mind your avatar, but i can't recognize you in that pic at all. You look 20 years younger :p
    And if I lose another 100 pounds, maybe I'll look another 10 years younger.

And then I can start chasing college girls again.

This is headed no place good. :)

Seriously, in my avatar picture I was working with a neighbor who was training me. He does Santa work. I eventually figured out that there's not enough money in that job to make it worthwhile, so I shaved off everything.

One final note - in my avatar picture, half my beard is tucked into the shirt. My beard tended to be long and skinny. Tucking half inside the shirt is a Santa-racket trick to make the beard look fuller and rounder.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands

You think that because you quit showing up to meets 2 years ago.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Are you sure it wasn't you tellin momma no?
    Hope you feel better my man. I have drugs iffin you need.
    70k a key

Top Bottom