• ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

In the OK-ArkLaTex, a thug with a knife, who refused to STOP & DROP the knife would have "received one more load of 00 Buck than he could have walked off with".
    (The LEOs "way up there" want to go home to the wife & kids at shift's end, just like everyone else wants to. - The BIGGEST difference is that the population "up in the corners" SUPPORT the police & "have no patience" with vicious/armed criminals at all.)

ADDENDA: I'm listening to the Republican Convention tonight on PBS Radio & after hearing what the "press" is saying, IF I was suddenly "a red-hot 18YO" again, I would NOT even consider a career in LE, as it is OBVIOUS that the KOOKS/CREEPS/THUGS "are driving the train", rather than the DECENT, Law-Abiding folks, in much of the USA. = I seriously wonder WHERE we are going to recruit DECENT men/women to defend the decent folks & enforce the law, if the pendulum does NOT swing back toward decency/honesty/honor in "public service". - Most of the so-called "public servants" in 2020 seem to serve only themselves & the financial/academic/social ELITES. Ordinary folks like my family are dismissed as "unimportant", "insignificant" & (to quote "Nanny" Pelosi) "We don't have to listen to anything that the rubes & undereducated fools from flyover country say, as we know what is BEST for them".

yours, satx
    Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Watched Tim Pool cover this earlier today. The guy had warrants for sexual assault and domestic violence.

Another shining example of the martyrs of the BLM movement. Wonder if it’s been mentioned on CNN...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Watched Tim Pool cover this earlier today. The guy had warrants for sexual assault and domestic violence.

Another shining example of the martyrs of the BLM movement. Wonder if it’s been mentioned on CNN...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Donna Brazille appeared on Fox and completely ignored this pos background and behaviour. The truth means nothing to them.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    DoubleDuty,

Did Donna Brazille show pictures of the VICIOUS CRIMINAL as an angelic looking 12yo & claim that he was only guilty of eating SKITTLES??

yores, satx

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    1598350104943.png

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Why is Donna Brazille even on FOX, they need to get rid of her and Juan Williams, NO VALUE ADDED.
    Did you forget about Chris Wallace?????

I have removed Fox app from my phone/tablet and the short cut from my desktop. I absolutely refuse to be a party to the BS that Fox is presenting these days. I miss some of the shows, Tucker, Dobbs and actually miss The Five but could not tolerate Williams comments made, it appeared, simply to play the devil's advocate. Nobody in their right mind could believe the crap he spews. I like Greg Gutfield for his bone dry sense of humor and Jessie because... well... he's Jessie.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    According to the liberals there is now , no situation that exists where a cop can use deadly force on a black person.

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    According to the liberals there is now , no situation that exists where a cop can use deadly force on a black person.
    I'd really like to know what TXInvestigator has to say about all this madness. Have you talked to him lately??

dennisz

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Pipe Creek, TX (Hill Country)
    Did you forget about Chris Wallace?????

I have removed Fox app from my phone/tablet and the short cut from my desktop. I absolutely refuse to be a party to the BS that Fox is presenting these days. I miss some of the shows, Tucker, Dobbs and actually miss The Five but could not tolerate Williams comments made, it appeared, simply to play the devil's advocate. Nobody in their right mind could believe the crap he spews. I like Greg Gutfield for his bone dry sense of humor and Jessie because... well... he's Jessie.
    I can half stomach Chris Wallace, but I do agree with you, they really have gone off the deep end.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I think they should bring back Bob Beckel. He was a liberal piece of slime but much funnier than Juan or Donna B.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Friends in the area are pretty down this morning. Lots of fires, around 50 active at one time. Lots of businesses and buildings that have been there for a really long time (some 100+ years) have been burned down. Watching the live feed, I saw a lot of cars with Illinois tags, which isn't odd except these cars were in the thick of the mix instead of in the more typical locations for folks coming up from across the border.

Big question now, is where will those people assign the blame? As we all know too well, they'll never point the finger at their past decisions, they'll never allow themselves to realize they're supporting and encouraging this behavior. I have literally seen some people, in one breath, say "Defund the police! OMG they're burning the Danish Brotherhood, where are the police?!?!?!?"

Top Bottom