• ...and so much more!
  • gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    We have no idea why he was shot but I can not understand why people don't understand that when a police officer has his gun on you at 3 foot range (even they don't miss often from that distance), that you should stand still with your hands up and do what the officer tells you.

I would not be surprised if this guy was either on drugs, had something that he was afraid the police would find out if he was arrested (like a warrant or something), or just completely effen stupid. But maybe it was the officers (2 of them shot him it looks like to me) that are stupid.

But we have to figure out how to put a stop to this rioting, looting and arson every time the police shoot or harm a black man. That is where I think it is appropriate for some shooting. Either the police put a stop to this or we are going to have armed warfare between property owners and rioters in cities.

I'm really fed up with this crap !
    Hurley's Gold

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    We have no idea why he was shot but I can not understand why people don't understand that when a police officer has his gun on you at 3 foot range (even they don't miss often from that distance), that you should stand still with your hands up and do what the officer tells you.

I would not be surprised if this guy was either on drugs, had something that he was afraid the police would find out if he was arrested (like a warrant or something), or just completely effen stupid. But maybe it was the officers (2 of them shot him it looks like to me) that are stupid.

But we have to figure out how to put a stop to this rioting, looting and arson every time the police shoot or harm a black man. That is where I think it is appropriate for some shooting. Either the police put a stop to this or we are going to have armed warfare between property owners and rioters in cities.

I'm really fed up with this crap !

local records search shows

1598277692590.png
    1598277692590.png

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Kind of like the situation with the clown in St. Louis. He had been in jail and didn't like it and resisted arrest because he knew he would be headed back. So, he took his chances to run, and got killed for it. Like they would not be able to figure out who he was since he forgot he left his car at the Wendy's.

But, I still want looters, rioters and arsonists to be shot on sight. But, like Biden says, try to shoot for their legs .....

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Sure, shoot'em in the legs and get a big bill for treatment.
    I said "try" but most people are not that accurate. And I'm just guessing but I bet after a few of them are shot, the looting, arson and rioting will slow down a lot.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    How does anyone defend that shooting??? How? I can't tell if the officer had a taser available to him. I'm assuming not all cops carry tasers. I know nothing of the incident just providing a first view response.

The only information I've been able to gather is that the person shot was attempting to break of a domestic dispute between two women. Also reported was that the man had indeed been tasered prior to the shooting. Also that his two children were in the car as he was shot.

What would you expect to happen if you gave an open warrant for domestic violence, are completely non compliant with LE who have guns trained in you, and start reaching in to a vehicle and resisting then as they yell at you to stop?

I’d expect to get shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    That's what I thought and he probably knew he was headed to prison if he was picked up. Still should not have shot him unless the police had reason to believe they were in fear for their lives.

Its fairly standard if you don't drop the knife when told have a warrant and are diving into a car you are going to get blasted.

If you don't think you would be in fear from that well you got some Chuck Norris balls.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    What would you expect to happen if you gave an open warrant for domestic violence, are completely non compliant with LE who have guns trained in you, and start reaching in to a vehicle and resisting then as they yell at you to stop?

I’d expect to get shot.

Obviously the officers responding to the call had a bit more information than I did when I made that post. There is a cure for stupid. Or was that a terminal case of stupid? I did not know he had a knife. I did not know he had a warrant out for his arrest. The word I saw was he was trying to breakup a fight between two women. Apparently that was not the case either. No doubt both officers will face months of harassment for their actions, justified or not. Nope... I don't wanna be one!

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Things have turned REALLY bad up there, and yes - the area leans left. Unions ran the show for a long time, and the union mentality is still pretty strong there despite having it ruin the city a couple times over. AMC dies, then Chrysler comes in trying to push work back into the area, but all that's left of both plants are empty fields. All the buildings were razed. There's so much potential in the area, but the leftist mentality keeps the area from truly being successful.

The mobs firebombed my old office in the basement of the courthouse, they trashed the museum, burned and looted a bunch of stores, just tore everything up like they do. SO glad I left all those years ago. Fun fact, at one time I lived 1.1 miles from where this happened.

It's hard seeing folks I grew up with, the area just ruins people. I look at the facebook pictures of my friends who are still in the area (a LOT of us left), and they look easily 10 years older. Maybe this will be a turning point for them.

ETA: The kid who got shot? His dad is a full on supporter of Farrakhan, loves to rant racist stuff about "crackers" and "pink toes" and whatnot, etc. Apple obviously didn't fall far from that tree.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Obviously the officers responding to the call had a bit more information than I did when I made that post. There is a cure for stupid. Or was that a terminal case of stupid? I did not know he had a knife. I did not know he had a warrant out for his arrest. The word I saw was he was trying to breakup a fight between two women. Apparently that was not the case either. No doubt both officers will face months of harassment for their actions, justified or not. Nope... I don't wanna be one!

The problem is that the first assumption is “there is no excuse for this senseless murder!” Everyone jumps on board with the lie and by the time the truth comes out it can’t be heard over the burning car dealership or smashing windows at the Nike store.

Since when is completely ignoring police commands and reaching in to a vehicle considered ok, regardless of warrant? Since when are police expected to not react to something like that? When is that level of stupidity considered justifiable? Just because we all believed the lies about how George Floyd died? Or because all the eye witnesses lied about how Mike Brown died?

The shooting was far more justified than any knee jerk reaction to it.

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    Since when is completely ignoring police commands and reaching in to a vehicle considered ok, regardless of warrant? Since when are police expected to not react to something like that? When is that level of stupidity considered justifiable? Just because we all believed the lies about how George Floyd died? Or because all the eye witnesses lied about how Mike Brown died?
    PHUCKIN A RIGHT BRO!!!!

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

Could you please cut it out with the common sense stuff?? ;)

Top Bottom