• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Major Kong

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Katy
    It was great to hit the range today. I enjoyed meeting fellow forum members TXDARKHORSE361 and Jared. Sorry I couldn't stay longer and shoot some more.

Sent from an undisclosed location.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Good meeting you and hopefully your daughter was put at ease seeing we weren't boogeymen lol. To Jared and Chuck good meeting you guys as well and thank you for letting me shoot some of your guns, those rimfire ranch steel targets were awesome.

utesu8ub.jpg

puna2yqa.jpg

uterevyj.jpg

7ehyzy6u.jpg

qugatahy.jpg

y7yge4a7.jpg

ruturymy.jpg

Major Kong

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Katy
    I missed Sugar Land again! Damn, I am going to have to start sleeping in more often. :)

I forgot about that rimfire steel range. Going to have to try that the next time out. Punching paper can get tedious.

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    Sorry bout that MK but I just don't do early mornings well on the weekend. It was good to meet you TDH. Any time you get up here let me know and we can shoot any time you want. I played with my 308 for a few hours after you left and it is starting to shoot a little better but far from what I expect but perhaps someday I will get it right.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Sorry bout that MK but I just don't do early mornings well on the weekend. It was good to meet you TDH. Any time you get up here let me know and we can shoot any time you want. I played with my 308 for a few hours after you left and it is starting to shoot a little better but far from what I expect but perhaps someday I will get it right.

Time to do it right and buy a LaRue OBR, or LMT. You won't be disappointed.

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    You gotta just shoot what you got. Gonna give it another try Sunday with a spotter and see what happens. Gonna shoot for around 10:00 again.

acorneau

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 5, 2014
    Houston
    Anyone else think it's time for another greater Houston area range day?!?

I've seen five or six new folks introduce themselves in the "Introductions" forum so it might be a good time to do another meet-and-shoot.

My vote is for ASC (as usual) but I'm ok if it's in another part of town this time.

Let's hear it!

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I don't know what the plans are for the weekend yet, but if available I still need to put faces to y'alls names.

acorneau

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 5, 2014
    Houston
    I don't know what the plans are for the weekend yet, but if available I still need to put faces to y'alls names.

I was thinking about making it a couple of weeks out so folks could get it on the calendar and plan for it.

How about June 7th?

Major Kong

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Katy
    I was just out there. I would really like to meet up with someone who has mil-spec 1911 shooting experience/expertise. I am consistently almost a foot low of point of aim. Even at 7 yards. Wondering if it is something I am doing, or if it is the gun. It is really pissing me off.

Top Bottom