• ...and so much more!
  • Nate C

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Black Cat Ridge
    [BoT] Jack;192795 said:
    Ass u me.

2. I broke no laws that day, nor did I have an attitude. Word for word what the cop said to me: "I know you did nothing wrong, but I want to teach you a lesson."

Care to make anymore asinine statements?[/
    QUOTE]

The only asinine statement is your assertion that some cop, after taking all sorts of tests to get his job and then going to all sorts of training to keep his job, would intentionally jeopardize his career; lie on all kinds of official reports; potentially expose himself to both criminal prosecution and civil litigation; and take a chance on spending the rest of his life in prison....when he knows you did absolutely nothing wrong, but he just wants to teach you a lesson. You must really mean a lot to that guy.

[BoT] Jack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Bastrop, Texas
    The only asinine statement is your assertion that some cop, after taking all sorts of tests to get his job and then going to all sorts of training to keep his job, would intentionally jeopardize his career; lie on all kinds of official reports; potentially expose himself to both criminal prosecution and civil litigation; and take a chance on spending the rest of his life in prison....when he knows you did absolutely nothing wrong, but he just wants to teach you a lesson. You must really mean a lot to that guy.
    So for the record, you are calling me a liar?

As for the rest: Right. Because you know, there's never ever been a bad and/or stupid cop, amirite?

Quick question, are you or were you a cop?

Nate C

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Black Cat Ridge
    [BoT] Jack;192832 said:
    So for the record, you are calling me a liar?

As for the rest: Right. Because you know, there's never ever been a bad and/or stupid cop, amirite?

Quick question, are you or were you a cop?

For the record, I am pointing out the absurdity of your previous statements.

I am not a cop now, nor was I one in the past. I have never been arrested either, legitimately or otherwise. I am just an ordinary Joe who goes to work every day and then comes home to his family, somehow managing to avoid all the drama that seems to constantly befall some of the other guys that are on this forum of late.

Harley Rider 55

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    Don't break the law and you don't get arrested. If you do break the law and get caught, don't throw attitude and then expect a break. It isn't complicated at all. Millions of people go through their entire lives without ever going to jail.

You don't have to break the law to be arrested. The cops can make up any story and arrest most anyone they please.
    Back in the 60s and 70s, the cops would arrest you for something or another and give you a haircut before you could get out of jail.
    It's sad that a little authority can go to some folk's heads.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Man oh man...
    It seems some people dont think cops can do any wrong. Well you know what, some of us live in the real world and we know better.
    Do I hate Cops, well hell no.. Do I think LE is not needed, yea we need enforcement of " Our" laws.
    Does it bother me that people ask like dickheads when I admit I have been thrown in jail, not even!!
    I have nothing to hide from anybody because I pride myself on my ability to relate to the majority of my fellow Texans.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    isnt there a law ont he books here that ya cant take mroe than 3 sips of beer in a bar whilst standing?

anyway. looked like a fun thread there.
    lol

Top Bottom