• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    DFW / Amarillo
    Alright TGT, I like to give FREE things away from time to time (it seems to be a lot recently). For SA celebrating their Sponsorship on TGT, I am going to give a FREE SILENCERCO SPARROW to a member here on TGT. This can has an MSRP value of $499.

Rules:

You must be 21. If you are not able to purchase a handgun legally, well, then you cannot play. For this giveaway, you MUST be a Texas resident. You must be a registered user on Texas Gun Talk. Here is the kicker...you must also have a Facebook account.

Here is how to play. Click HERE and like the SA page. Post "Sent to Silenced America by http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/forum.php for the win."

Then come back to this thread and type "Registered for the FREE SCO Sparrow."

I will hold the drawing on Halloween night and post a video to show that it is done fairly. CUTOFF for registering is OCTOBER 20th.

I know that not everyone has Facebook. I know that some people never ever will. I have heard the reasons in the past as this is not my first rodeo. I understand. I just ask that you understand and not trash this thread. I am giving away a free item and if you want to play, then register, and if not, then don't.

I want to say thanks to Alan and TGT. I really like the forum and all of the folks here. GOOD LUCK!
    DK Firearms

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    sakorey