• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    DFW / Amarillo
    Alright TGT, I like to give FREE things away from time to time (it seems to be a lot recently). For SA celebrating their Sponsorship on TGT, I am going to give a FREE SILENCERCO SPARROW to a member here on TGT. This can has an MSRP value of $499.

Rules:

You must be 21. If you are not able to purchase a handgun legally, well, then you cannot play. For this giveaway, you MUST be a Texas resident. You must be a registered user on Texas Gun Talk. Here is the kicker...you must also have a Facebook account.

Here is how to play. Click HERE and like the SA page. Post "Sent to Silenced America by http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/forum.php for the win."

Then come back to this thread and type "Registered for the FREE SCO Sparrow."

I will hold the drawing on Halloween night and post a video to show that it is done fairly. CUTOFF for registering is OCTOBER 20th.

I know that not everyone has Facebook. I know that some people never ever will. I have heard the reasons in the past as this is not my first rodeo. I understand. I just ask that you understand and not trash this thread. I am giving away a free item and if you want to play, then register, and if not, then don't.

I want to say thanks to Alan and TGT. I really like the forum and all of the folks here. GOOD LUCK!
    DK Firearms

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom