• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Per a recent poll and confirmation with the property owner, the big Fall TGT Meet & Greet will be held on October 4, 2014 at the location formerly known as Hicksville Gun Range.

The following updates related to the property are provided in hopes of answering anticipated questions. Please note that some of your questions cannot be answered either because we don't know or, won't be answered publicly out of respect for the owner's privacy.

- You will be attending a private party on private property
    - Enter the range/party at your own risk. You are responsible for you and your guest's safety
    -
    No Car Will Be Destroyed At This Event

Given the issues that have developed this year, we cannot be 100% certain the Fall Meet will be held at the above location and listed date. We have secured a backup location south of and just 30 minutes from both Killeen and Temple. If the event is held at the backup location, the meet date will be AFTER Oct. 4.

While these semi-annual meets have all been held at "Hicksville", given the recent complications, they will now and in the future bear a more generic name. Please join us in continuing to grow these events.

Hey guys, just a heads up. Tannerite will no longer be used to blow up objects at this meet. It is allowed for open field shooting, and we are also allowed to shoot objects. JD has requested that we don't blow up any more objects to eliminate the risk of people being hit by flying objects.

Roll Call

Cool Kids

orbitup
    Tina416
    Glockster69 + bimbettes
    Vaquero
    robertc1024 - pulled pork
    jrbfishn + kids
    Tejano Scott
    Southpaw + 1
    MaddogOIF
    Shotgun Jeremy (of course)
    Younggun
    Ladygun
    Das Jared
    benenglish
    AngeliaH + Syrup
    jordanmills
    Sugarland + others
    OldMG + wife
    Dawico
    TheDan + wife + gf
    mustang_eas
    unfairbeef + 2
    chimeraDA
    Elbe
    Backnblack + 2
    GlockOwner
    Mikeinhistory
    sonuvaTXgun
    Flyingswords

Wannabees

cbigclarke if he can find the right dress
    Sapper740 if he changes faiths
    Charlie
    duckknot

Can't make it

Ricklovesbacon
    Saltyag2010
    Ironhorseromo
    scgstuff
    kyletxria1911a1
    Byrd666
    rsayloriii

.22 Dueling Tree Comp.

orbitup
    Das Jerad
    Younggun
    Glockster69
    TheDan
    Vaquero
    Sugar Land
    robertc1024
    AngeliaH
    Southpaw
    Shotgun Jeremy
    GlockOwner
    sonuvaTXgun
    Venture Surplus ad

Last edited:

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Thanks for the update. I'm all in.
    Raise your right hand and repeat after me ....

I, state your name, the Duvel drinkin', cigar smokin', crusty old fart that I am, do hereby solemnly swear to attend the Fall TGT Meet.

:p mmmmmmmmmmmmmm:roflfunny:

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    Why no car? I understand if this falls under the "not answered publicly" category but I'm just curious seeing as the destruction of an automobile with extreme prejudice is somewhat looked forward to by 9/10 rednecks (the tenth forgot how to vote)

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Why no car? I understand if this falls under the "not answered publicly" category but I'm just curious seeing as the destruction of an automobile with extreme prejudice is somewhat looked forward to by 9/10 rednecks (the tenth forgot how to vote)

Among other reasons, if something changes there could be a number of people who bought tannerite for the event specifically for a car that may not be there, or may not be allowed.

Easier just to count the car out for this one.

We apologize for any disappointment, now get over it:p

MaddogOIF

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Maybe and old dirt bike or motorcycle could be a good compromise.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    A little underwhelming compared to a car, but doable.

Scooter_zpsc40718d1.png

I'm in either way. Are smaller amounts of tannerite permitted?
    We have not been told no to Tannerite so I'd say the previous rule of 20lb per charge stands. Besides, if you buy it and can't use it, you still own it. ;)

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Here's an idea that is a combination of Clarke's *hide the Tannerite in the bed of truck* and something I've wanted to do for a while.

Build a shack! A simple box would take only 4.5 or 7 sheets of plywood and some truss ties (or whatever they're called).

Someone that will not be shooting hides the Tannerite in the shack .. left .. right .. fore .. aft, and people take turns until the shack goes blewy!

Besides, plywood is a lot lighter and easier to clean up.

MaddogOIF

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Here's an idea that is a combination of Clarke's *hide the Tannerite in the bed of truck* and something I've wanted to do for a while.

Build a shack! A simple box would take only 4.5 or 7 sheets of plywood and some truss ties (or whatever they're called).

Someone that will not be shooting hides the Tannerite in the shack .. left .. right .. fore .. aft, and people take turns until the shack goes blewy!

I have to say I actually like this idea. Add a prize to the one that gets the kaboom.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas

It doesn't even have to be a shack. Why not just a sheet of plywood stood up with the charge taped to the back somewhere. Same result with much less work and cleanup.

You would have to keep it somewhat low anyways to keep bullets from clearing the berm.

Top Bottom