Texas SOT

DFW November / December Meet

Shorts

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Of course the Navy still screws up our plans

Tim has drill on the 13th, so he won't be going to the shoot. I plan on being there.
Texas SOT

navyguy

TGT Addict
Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of course the Navy still screws up our plans

Tim has drill on the 13th, so he won't be going to the shoot. I plan on being there.

Too bad,I was looking forward to seeing both of you. I guess that's the price you pay for being a cool Naval Academy grad

Jezz, I hope we don't have weather like today :eek:

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too bad,I was looking forward to seeing both of you. I guess that's the price you pay for being a cool Naval Academy grad

How could we have a dreary day with the kind of folks we have come to meets.
Just because there are clouds doesn't mean the sun ain't shinning, and any time this group meets the sun pales in comparison- LOL!!!

Shorts

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

You said it. It'd be miserable. On the other hand, it would be interesting to find out how good I could shoot with gloves on...heeheee

Mo, there shouldn't be much pain unless some decides to clock me or shoot me lol The pain had subsided a lot. I use to not be able to even get the milk jug from the fridge without squealin'. Now I can sleep on my side and stomach

junkyguns

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
heck if it snows we can shoot snomen!

I am goingto be there maybe with one or two others that may come with me

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mo, there shouldn't be much pain unless some decides to clock me or shoot me lol The pain had subsided a lot. I use to not be able to even get the milk jug from the fridge without squealin'. Now I can sleep on my side and stomach
I'm glad to hear that. Been a long time since I dumped a bike but I have had some bad falls from height. The worst one was off a 9ft platform; tore the inner lining and muscle from my rib cage and dislocated a shoulder, bruised and cracked ribs.
Took almost 6 months before I was back to normal again - well as normal as I will ever get - LOL!!!!

Exile Machine

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am gonna be there and bring one of my CA-legal AR-15 setups. Maybe this one:

IMG_6936.JPG

Or something like it: www.exilemachine.com/gallery.html. Bring some .223 if you want to shoot it, I'm in a lending mood...
Anyway whatever monstrosity I bring, I hope to see y'all there. Look for the uber-tall dude with no hair.

c_m_shooter

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope to meet some of ya'll there this time around. I have to get some rounds loaded up to try out the wife's new Colt 38 Super. You'll know its me cause I'll have the brightest pistol there.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope to meet some of ya'll there this time around. I have to get some rounds loaded up to try out the wife's new Colt 38 Super. You'll know its me cause I'll have the brightest pistol there.
Cool CMS!!!
You may have the brightest but I got the loudest - LOL!!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forecast for Sunday is Sunny and 59, sounds like a perfect day for the range!

I am gonna be there and bring one of my CA-legal AR-15 setups. Maybe this one:

IMG_6936.JPG

Or something like it: www.exilemachine.com/gallery.html. Bring some .223 if you want to shoot it, I'm in a lending mood...
Anyway whatever monstrosity I bring, I hope to see y'all there. Look for the uber-tall dude with no hair.

I have LOTS of .223 laying around, I'll bring some to pass around.

riggergreg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This Sunday?

Originally Posted by kingofwylietx
Okay, we officially have the brightest and loudest. Other catagories up for grabs is: heaviest, lightest, dullest, quietest, fastest, slowest, worstest, and bestest.
And your entry is??????

I'll bring my new Taurus TCP if I can find some .380. My entry for smallest/lightest?

This is "THIS" Sunday, right?