• ...and so much more!
  • navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    There's no discount, and they have never said anything about how many guns or charging extra. Heck, Mo lines up 8 or 10 on the shooting bench, and we shoot as long as we want at the pistol and tactical bays. They even let us shoot steel for free the last outing.

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    They have never charged me for extra guns. Of course, I've never advertised that I am taking more than one. MadMo brings an arsenal of .44 mags......he probably knows. I don't recall if they charge extra to go to the rifle range vs. just the pistol range.

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    There's no discount, and they have never said anything about how many guns or charging extra. Heck, Mo lines up 8 or 10 on the shooting bench, and we shoot as long as we want at the pistol and tactical bays. They even let us shoot steel for free the last outing.

Ha! We both posted the same thing about Mo at the same time!

Man, you know it's true when you are getting it from multiple sources!

malladus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Houston-Dallas
    I may actually be able to make this one. Stopped by today at Elm Fork to check it out and confirm a few things so I can figure out what to bring. Now I just need to crank out some 9mm or pick up some somewhere......

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Looks like we'll have a record turn out. I'll pack my little point and shoot camera to record the festivities.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    what time are we all getting there on sunday ?????:confused:

Most come between 10:00 and 10:30... some stragglers that come a bit later. Around 12 - 12:30 we go to lunch, but it's schedule as we go most times. Hope to see and meet you.

Exile Machine

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Dallas Texas
    OK I'll be there with the CA-Legal AR-15 to lend (bring your own .223 or 5.56 ammo).

I'll be schlepping a serious Camera, and some model releases if you want your mug to be featured on my website.

10:30AM or so, but where exactly do we meet? In other words, since this is my first time attending, how will I recognize you guys once we are at the range? I don't want to accidentally join the wrong group. I'm the super-tall dude with no hair. What are the coordinates? Will there be a sign? Name Tags? Special hat?

I'll have some of the Hammerhead grip/stock adapters available for sale out of the back of my Tactical Minivan. Perfect to use on your own rifle for a badass look or as gifts for your buddies in California.

IMG_6956.JPG

-Mark
    www.exilemachine.com

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    You can't miss us!
    This meet we will OWN the range it looks like.
    The range officers will points us out with a wide swing of the arm saying "Those guys there" while indicating all but maybe one bay!

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    To further what Mo said, as you pull into to range, we'll be at the pistol bays and tactical range. That's the first set of ranges. You need to go all the way to the end of the parking lot. Park and walk up the hill to he office to pay and get your targets etc. Then drive back to the area and you should be able to park right in front of where we will be. Just ask the RO for the TGT group.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    To further what Mo said, as you pull into to range, we'll be at the pistol bays and tactical range. That's the first set of ranges. You need to go all the way to the end of the parking lot. Park and walk up the hill to he office to pay and get your targets etc. Then drive back to the area and you should be able to park right in front of where we will be. Just ask the RO for the TGT group.
    Thanks Navy I knew there was more than one reason I liked you!

Top Bottom