• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    Yup, this is where I draw the line. Want to have an operation, change your name, go for it. None of my business.

But I draw the line in making me participate. I don't agree with it, but I'll let you live your own life. I don't believe an operation and hormone treatments is enough to switch genders. They are not a "she" to me, so don't make me refer to them as a woman. If they legally changed their name, I'll play along with that. You were Robert yesterday then Roberta today, whatever.

Just don't insist I have to acknowledge you are something you are not. I don't understand why I am expected to participate in their little fantasy.

Really, showing a little courtesy is making you participate? Personally I don't get it but it has zero effect on me. Neither does what name or title someone wants to be addressed by. This is you, and others, wanting to make sure everyone constantly knows you are against that philosophically, not that you are participating in squat. It's about people who constantly have to let "her" know they disprove. OK fine people I'm sure she got it now move on. Guess what the job has rules about how you have to treat people and by expressing that judgement you are violating those rules.
    ARJ Defense ad

CrazedJava

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2013
    DFW
    Really, showing a little courtesy is making you participate? Personally I don't get it but it has zero effect on me. Neither does what name or title someone wants to be addressed by. This is you, and others, wanting to make sure everyone constantly knows you are against that philosophically, not that you are participating in squat. It's about people who constantly have to let "her" know they disprove. OK fine people I'm sure she got it now move on. Guess what the job has rules about how you have to treat people and by expressing that judgement you are violating those rules.

To me, courtesy is that I will call them by their legal name. However, I do not believe a sex change actually switches genders. There are just too many physiological differences between men and women to simply make the switch via surgery. There are many psychological differences as well. To get specific, I don't believe this guy is now a gal but they want me to address them as such. Sorry, I don't agree with trying to change genders, I think something is wrong with that person and this is the wrong solution to the problem. Political correctness denies that and won't acknowledge they need help. Instead, I am to play along and ignore my beliefs and values?

Sorry, not going to do it. You want to go have some surgery, I'm fine with that. I'm live and let live. Want me to participate? No, don't drag me into it. I do disapprove but it's none of my business.

I have friends, co-workers, and employees that are gay. They know how I feel about it but I don't condemn them because it's their life and their choice. Doesn't affect me in any way. Unless they want me to agree with their lifestyle choice. Then it's a different discussion. Most of them agree to disagree and I don't demand everyone agree with me to be their friend. If they can't do likewise I don't want to be a friend of theirs anyway.

Addressing a him as a her implies I somehow agree with what they've done, and I don't. I won't pretend otherwise. They made a choice and they can live with it. They do not have the right to demand everyone agree with their choices.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    They wont stop at you being polite and respectful. Same thing with the pro abortion crowd...not only do they not want to be called out for the horrible thing they are doing and promoting but they want you to pay for it. Dont believe me? Read the news. It is never enough. These folks are insatiable when it comes to promoting their immorality. You must accept it today. Pay for it tomorrow.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    They wont stop at you being polite and respectful. Same thing with the pro abortion crowd...not only do they not want to be called out for the horrible thing they are doing and promoting but they want you to pay for it. Dont believe me? Read the news. It is never enough. These folks are insatiable when it comes to promoting their immorality. You must accept it today. Pay for it tomorrow.

Right there.

First, we had to allow the parade.
    Now we must watch the parade, in silence if necessary.
    Soon we will be forced to join the parade.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    My supervisor, when I was working for Texaco, was the first male to have a sex change in Texas.

He/she liked women, so after going through all of this, he basically turned himself into a Lesbian....

I don't speak of this much but my ex-wife did the same thing. She decided to become a man and still be with men. The extra-ultra twist is she ended up with a woman who became a man and wanted to be with men. So they were both woman who converted to men and wanted to be with men. It's a highly fucked-up double-twisted warped sick mess. It messed up my mind for a very long time... still is to a degree, I suppose. And my poor son... she started this when he was twelve years old and it confused the hell out of him.

So would it be considered gay marriage?

Yeah... double-double gay-gay... and it's not funny to those whose families were destroyed by this homo crap. There was a long time I wanted that sick bitch dead but I'm not the killing type. I do wish some sick gay disease had taken her though. Both my son and I would have been much better off.

EDIT: Now you folks know one reason why I drink so much and get so pissed off at everything.

Last edited:

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Wow.

Well I'm glad I have no experience with this.

Anyone going to to the Sharp Shooter after work? I gotta try out my new 10/22 takedown. I'm guessing it'll be so nice it's boring.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    but isn't she/ imposing something on me also I give nothing about what they do but dont impose wrong on me and expect me to take it and this is what is what's wrong now this PC bullshit has gone way way to far.
    What's wrong is right, and when call foul, we are wrong. Well im gonna be wrong til I meet my creator. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. You want to change the rules
    Be ready for resistance. Don't whine and cry.
    Man up (as it were) I don't feel sorry a pound

Last edited:

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    They ain't woth that much trouble mike. I could not afford enough booze for the things my ex did.

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic

I can't afford the booze either but I buy it anyway... just get the cheapest crap I can find. I buy lousy vodka at $9.99 per half gallon.;)

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Why can't people just work at work? I don't care if you think you're a lady or if you **** donkeys; just do your job and don't tell me about your personal life.

edit to add: Why isn't "donkies" the plural of donkey?

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Mike.
    We're good.
    However, next time I take exception to one of your posts. You get a pass.

Damn man! That had to be tough to deal with. And tough to share.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Why can't people just work at work? I don't care if you think you're a lady or if you **** donkeys; just do your job and don't tell me about your personal life.

edit to add: Why isn't "donkies" the plural of donkey?

Because they want to smear it in your face and force you to accept their behavior as completely acceptable in your mind and they want to force you to teach your kids the same. I've seen this crap from VERY up-close and I can tell you it's VERY damaging to kids. I say **** those perverts. Let them live as they wish in their personal lives but they need to STOP forcing our acceptance of it... and our kids' acceptance of it.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Mike.
    We're good.
    However, next time I take exception to one of your posts. You get a pass.

Damn man! That had to be tough to deal with. And tough to share.

I'll try to be more polite in future. I guess these days, I just get too angry sometimes. There's no one left here to talk to so I guess I let off too much steam on the forums. I'm sorry for that. I do try to keep this in mind and stop posting if I've had one too many. Sometimes I miss my own clues though...

I just realized... it's time to STFU tonight. So I'll bid you all a fond farewell until tomorrow... or at least for a few hours.

Top Bottom