• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I've said this before but when Obama slapped gun owners in the face after Sandy Hook, and Feinstein and others took the baton and ran with it, I don't believe any of them realized how much backlash that would create. Notice how the anti gun bunch has muffled their protests in the past week or two? That bill Feinstein re-hashed is getting the crap kicked out of it in Congress and the NRA is doing a splendid job of defeating the bill in the offices and hallways of both houses of Congress.

Obama has even back tracked. He sad the anti gun advocates needed to "listen more" to gun owners. I guess it's harder to ignore them when millions of sportsmen are screaming in his ear.............snicker!

Meanwhile several states, including Texas, are moving to block Federal interference in gun rights and the public response is nearing frenzy. I don't believe any of the Washington DC knot heads realized what was coming when they stirred that pot!

Sandy Hook was the wave they tried to catch. Looks like they missed it.

Flash

Last edited:

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I've said this before but when Obama slapped gun owners in the face after Sandy Hook, and Feinstein and others took the baton and ran with it, I don't believe any of them realized how much backlash that would create. Notice how the anti gun bunch has muffled their protests in the past week or two? That bill Feinstein re-hashed is getting the crap kicked out of it in Congress and the NRA is doing a splendid job of defeating the bill in the offices and hallways of both houses of Congress.

Meanwhile several states, including Texas, are moving to block Federal interference in gun rights and the public response is nearing frenzy. I don't believe any of the Washington DC knot heads realized what was coming when they stirred that pot!

Flash

Man, I pray you are 100% on.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Last time a ban was mentioned, the gun companies and ammo makers got rich. The prices eventually leveled out and they came up with new stuff to sidestep the restrictions.

This time is no different, but even worse on the sales part. Five years worth of sales in one? Thats a business owners dream. It's really true that Obama is the best gun salesman in our nations history.

This time we have a history of the effects of a ban. Which best I can tell served to boost gun related sales and not much else. I am hopeful whatever ends up being passed (something will get passed) will be really mild compared with what the anti-gun lobby wanted. And then politicians on both sides will claim victory.

Top Bottom