• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    You don’t have to wash them, that is a waste of water Just turn them inside out and shake the f@ck out of them.

Lol

Could work, as long as you remember to turn it right side out again, otherwise it defeats the protective purpose. Maybe wipe it off with a moist towelette inside & out, instead of using precious water.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Oh man I got a shit load of 5.11 crap. I'm all set for anything and I got that Bring it on! I got this attitude. Thanks 5.11. ;)

Designer wear for the designer attitude shooter. The onlookers know your Serious with 5.11
    Getcha $um.

Last edited:

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    It won't matter because it will be many of them and one of me.
    I'll end up looking like Swiss cheese.

Reactions: gll

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I'll just be sitting over here attaching spikes to these football pads I've spray painted black. Anyone know what Tina Turner's up to these days?

entity.jpg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Not when you’re calloused.
    I have told the story before about the tracker in Africa who was up all night parting. He was sporting some Cajun Reboks & stopping to piss every 30 minutes. I got tired of his shit & said **** itats it back to camp I cann't hunt with this foof pissing & making all that noise in boots that don't fit.

The PH made him take the boots off, but it didn't stop the pissing. And now without the boots he had to spend a couple minutes per foot pulling out thorns. I seen those same thorns take out truck tires. It made me wonder just how calloused primitive man was? Just one of those thorns in the nut sack or dick head would send me home.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Interesting topic. For me it’s going to come down to 2 scenarios.
    1- I am prepared, therefore I’m wearing a big sombrero, matching bandoliers with various ammo to feed the 30-30 & peacemaker. Sleeveless t-shirt & cargo shorts and a pair of Justin Ropers.

2- I’m at work and now I’m wearing scrubs, a surprised/shocked/ pissed off expression. A bloody knife rounds out this ensemble, because I’m cutting my way outta this shit so I can get home to get my suit for scenario #1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    giphy.gif

Top Bottom