• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    Yup, regular AR gas rings. Apparently nobody brings them to shows. Didn't even think to ask you though, especially since the tables with every bolt on AR accessory didn't have any.

Told him I would look since shipping is going to cost more than their price.
    Last time I checked a first class Envelope costs me 48 cents. Pm me if you're interested.
    ARJ Defense ad

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Hey Anger - Dawico gave me a heads up about you having the gas rings. :) I don't know why those dang things are so hard to find but nobody up here by Ft Hood has em. What's the number to your shop? I may just drive down on the first and pick them up in person. I'll probably be dropping my son off with his mom's family in Austin that weekend anyways, so it works out.

What's the name of your shop? I'll Google it for directions and hours.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Hey Anger - Dawico gave me a heads up about you having the gas rings. :) I don't know why those dang things are so hard to find but nobody up here by Ft Hood has em. What's the number to your shop? I may just drive down on the first and pick them up in person. I'll probably be dropping my son off with his mom's family in Austin that weekend anyways, so it works out.

What's the name of your shop? I'll Google it for directions and hours.
    PM'ed.

Top Bottom