• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    ya good catch on them bulletz. i do think I literally tossed em, didn't I ?
    Yes sir you did, solid pitch and catch for the touchdown! Thank you again!

PS, I gave stinky shit about his prices....I think i look forward to that more than the actual show lol
    Hurley's Gold

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    That guy told me the same bs oh it's hard to get blah blah 40 bucks

Blessed be the Lord my strength,
    which teacheth my hands to war,
    and my fingers to fight and GIG em!

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    Same guy wanted 40.00 for H110 and 45.00 for a set of .300 AAC dies. Then proceeded to tell me how he gets his brass from Ft.Bragg. says he has a buddy in one of the "un-named" units....Told him I was stationed at Bragg for 15 years and all the units were named....C'mon dude you can't come up with a better sales pitch!

bad juju man. whoever coined that term is a freggen genius.

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    Yes sir you did, solid pitch and catch for the touchdown! Thank you again!

PS, I gave stinky shit about his prices....I think i look forward to that more than the actual show lol

no problem on that 1/2 box of 2267. I forgot about that box and didn't need it sitting around and accidentally getting "used". I had to tuck into that box a few weeks ago when my bulk 6000 counts ran out, to top off a batch.

stinky. just wait till Sunday when he wears that same shirt hes been wearing all week. My wife sprayed air freshener on/around him a couple weeks ago when tim/michelle accidentally put us back to back with him.

Last edited:

pharmaco

Give me those potatoes
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Round Rock
    There was a guy there with a super nice 1941 Johnson.
    I was going to try to buy it from him, but he had "NOT FOR SALE" written on it in all caps.
    Really nice guy.
    I was really there for an M1 garand, and there wasn't much to see.

One table had an absolutely beat to shit M1 selling for $1150. No thanks.
    Another guy had a *really* nice one in .308 he was selling for $1400. I was gonna get it until he said he built it himself.
    Other than that, there were overpriced S&W revolvers as far as the eye could see.

It was still a fun show, and I was glad that it was mostly gun tables. Very few beef jerky, nazi crap, or stun gun bullshit tables.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Decent show. No gas rings for Jeremy though. Figured somebody had to have them but no luck.

Was hoping to see runnerrunner again. He had some nice stuff last time but he wasn't there.

Just picked up a few miscellaneous odds and ends.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    There was a guy there with a super nice 1941 Johnson.
    I was going to try to buy it from him, but he had "NOT FOR SALE" written on it in all caps.
    Really nice guy.
    I was really there for an M1 garand, and there wasn't much to see.

One table had an absolutely beat to shit M1 selling for $1150. No thanks.
    Another guy had a *really* nice one in .308 he was selling for $1400. I was gonna get it until he said he built it himself.
    Other than that, there were overpriced S&W revolvers as far as the eye could see.

It was still a fun show, and I was glad that it was mostly gun tables. Very few beef jerky, nazi crap, or stun gun bullshit tables.

Oh you talked to the garand building guy too?

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Y'all should have bought the yugo 556 ak pistol, I resisted.

Anyone see the m1a in the center ring? Didn't see a price

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    If I'm wanting a 308 garand I'll stick to my m1a

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Hey a side note if your a vender and a guy asks if you have a 225/p6 mag don't laugh at me and say oh that's obsolete junk blah blah blah crap. Happened three times to me at the show.

ken800

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Anyone see a booth that had Uberti/Taylor's/Cimarron .45LC 1873 SAA pistols for a fair deal? Looking for a Smoke Wagon/Evil Roy Competiton/El Patron. These are all 1873 wheelgun replicas that are case hardened frames and have smithing done to the trigger/hammer/spring/sights for great action right out of the box. Want one oh so bad but hard to find.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Anyone see a booth that had Uberti/Taylor's/Cimarron .45LC 1873 SAA pistols for a fair deal? Looking for a Smoke Wagon/Evil Roy Competiton/El Patron. These are all 1873 wheelgun replicas that are case hardened frames and have smithing done to the trigger/hammer/spring/sights for great action right out of the box. Want one oh so bad but hard to find.
    Can't say that I did but I also didn't really look. Pretty good show all around though.

Tons of .22 ammo for $0.10 around if you are into that. Beats the $0.25 a round that is used to be.

ken800

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Can't say that I did but I also didn't really look. Pretty good show all around though.

Tons of .22 ammo for $0.10 around if you are into that. Beats the $0.25 a round that is used to be.

Yeah, that seems to be the new going rate for .22lr. Considering I re-use my brass and cast my own bullets, I'm spending about 6 cents a round to make .45 and 9MM. Until .22lr gets back to a nickel a round, I'm going to pass. You used to be able to get 1600 CCI high velocity for about $85 bucks fairly recently. Until that sort of deal returns, I'm done with .22.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    what kind of gas rings? the three rings on an AR bolt? I have them, I just don't bring them to shows.

I tried to send some people to runner runner for lowers, but I didn't see their set up.
    Yup, regular AR gas rings. Apparently nobody brings them to shows. Didn't even think to ask you though, especially since the tables with every bolt on AR accessory didn't have any.

Told him I would look since shipping is going to cost more than their price.

Top Bottom