• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Assuming the entirety of the active duty force among all branches went along with his stupidity and engaged in warfare against the citizens of the United states - we outnumber them easily 100 to 1. A man can only effectively weild one rifle at a time - having stockpiles of arms and ammo isn't all that big of a benefit to the gubmint.

20+ years of warfare means we have thousands upon thousands of combat veterans who have returned home, taken off the uniform, and integrated back into civilian life. They're going to jump at the chance to go play Biden's (really, his handlers') personal army? Nah, I don't buy that. For every soy drinking commie that they recruit, theres far more patriots who took their oath to the Constitution seriously.

We have more guns than people in this country. Goat rapists in a third world shithole of a country proved they don't need air superiority, nukes, or precision guided bombs to stay the course and defeat the will of American military and civilian leadership. No slight to the uniformed service members, but the US military leadership is dogshit. Unless you have real leaders, who are let off the chain, they won't win.

And the thing the lefties always, always forget... all those jack boots they think will be marching for them have families, friends, loved ones. THey have homes to return to. We live in a time where 30 seconds of internet searching will give you all the info you need to make someone's life really, really bad. They going to just shut off the interenet? Pirate networks might pop up, and Sneaker Net can just as easily return. Word will get around.

How many of those good little boys and girls standing behind some nitwit like Biden will snap to and take arms against the people - the same people they have to go home to? How many will realize that they can't protect those people, and that in a war where the military and federal police are turned agaisnt the people - there are no gentleman's rules, and family members are valid targets?

We just saw the daughter of a man, not even a member of government, assassinated in Russia in an attempt to sway his influence over Putin. How many times was security breached when Obama was POTUS? I don't think Sniffy's handlers put that much thought into what it'd be like if we took up arms against the government again. It won't go how they think - or maybe that's just it - maybe it WILL go how they think, and they WANT it to happen?

They'll need foriegn troops to really attempt what they want. The handlers probably welcome the notion, and the military leaders who aren't complete commies might reach down, find their balls, and go against orders and take up arms against foriegn invaders.

Maybe the power players pulling the strings know better than to do it, they just want to whip up the base given we're going into an election in two months. This kind of rhetoric though is going to have an effect on both sides.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Hey, you delusional alzheimers patient. @#%& you. First the military that took an oath to uphold the Constitution would have to side with you scum bags. Second if they did decide to attack us. We would fight back and use the weapons we have to get better ones. This country was founded by a ragtag bunch of patriots that defeated the greatest military in the world and would do it again. The Ukraine is in the exact same state now. This pos weakness led to Putin starting this war. We can't get rid of these tyrannical scumbags fast enough.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    I truly believe the majority would not take up arms against their own citizenry.
    IIRC it would also be ILLEGAL. But has been done before. Whiskey rebellion is one instance. State guard in Missouri Morman wars. Fed army in bleeding Kansas.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Hey, you delusional alzheimers patient. @#%& you. First the military that took an oath to uphold the Constitution would have to side with you scum bags. Second if they did decide to attack us. We would fight back and use the weapons we have to get better ones. This country was founded by a ragtag bunch of patriots that defeated the greatest military in the world and would do it again. The Ukraine is in the exact same state now. This pos weakness led to Putin starting this war. We can't get rid of these tyrannical scumbags fast enough.
    C'mon DD. Don't hold back. Tell us what you really think. ;)

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Yes, I thought about that too. He assumes the military would fight it's own population in such an event.
    I think that is part of the reason they - the Democrats - want to rewrite the Constitution. Because the military oath puts defending the Constitution ahead of Presidential orders.

Sometimes though they forget themselves by assuming that the U.S. military is like those of many banana republics and will obey their orders no matter what.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Aw, c'mon, man! Those insurrectionists were dangerous! Any one of 'em could have been concealing an F-15!
    And he fled California when things got difficult so I personally don't have much faith in him sticking around when things get really tough and hairy!

But he sure likes to brag a lot!

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I think that is part of the reason they - the Democrats - want to rewrite the Constitution. Because the military oath puts defending the Constitution ahead of Presidential orders.

Sometimes though they forget themselves by assuming that the U.S. military is like those of many banana republics and will obey their orders no matter what.

Their power fantasies don't allow for the idea that faceless uniformed peons might not blindly follow the orders of an enlightened leftist regime. Since few of them would demean themselves by actually serving in the military or as a police officer, they have only their prejudice and sense of superiority to go on.

kirk10100

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    El Paso
    Yes, I thought about that too. He assumes the military would fight it's own population in such an event.

Just food for thought. Looking at most if not all current/past tyrannical governments, they are kept in power by the military. The military is made up of the common folk. Not the rich. Why would our military be any different? If push came to shove I’m sure some folks wouldn’t fight against their population but I’m sure the majority would do as told. Just thinking out loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom