• Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Wait.
    Is this the same military that can’t get enough people to enlist to keep the lights on?

CAE0197D-3123-4E62-B2B9-D22075F526AA.gif

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Ah yes. Same/similar lines used in 9/26/2021 crime speech. My thoughts from then remain unchanged.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    They have fought, but not WON shit in the middle eastvin 20 damn years. And we are better armed and trained.
    The cops? My appologies to the cops on the forum, but that is a load of crap.
    Most big city cops stood by, or ran from mostly unarmed antifa and blm and let them do as they pleased for damn near a year. And not to mention that gangs probably outnumber LE. If society breaks down that much, especially if the gangs get together, LE is out of for the most part.
    Not to mention Uvalde. That was one half assed shooter. 10-20 determined defenders, especially at multiple coordinated locations at once, and LE would crumble.

They might want to re-think their strategy to something that would fit reality. Just like the first Civil War, many officers and men would leave the military. They are counting on ALL the military being on their side. Life and history say it ain't very likely.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Enigma57

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2020
    Dallas/ Fort Worth Area
    I agree, although his current policies are geared towards changing our U.S. forces and obviously not for the better. I feel we still have mostly good men and women in the military. If push came to shove, I truly believe the majority would not take up arms against their own citizenry. I actually think it would backfire on this Administration if ever ordered to do so. Especially, for these same idiotic policies that are presently being forced upon its people. God Bless America.........

Top Bottom