• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    My BS flag immediately popped up. A special prosecutor hand-selected by Merrick Garland, the commie Attorney General approved by Obama, decided not to prosecute FJB because he's too senile? And now there's talk of invoking the 25th Amendment and forcing FJB out of office? Do you honestly expect ANYTHING to happen before November 4th? Color me highly skeptical.
    I believe it's been their plan from the start. Democrats are diabolical.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    So...the next few weeks are going to be very interesting...

Don't worry about kamela, she be dancing to obammy's tune...just like joe once could, but joe's accelerated mental decline means he CAN'T dance to obammy's tune no mo, he toast...so step right kammy, you gonna be President...for a wee bit.

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    wow... I wonder what's gonna happen when Kami and Micki start competing for the big seat come Nov?

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    But he can still run the Country just fine as far as the Dumbasses are concerned. Ain't funny how they have an excuse or loophole for everything they need one for.

OldPhart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2017
    Orangefield
    I just hope they don't use the 25th amendment and get him out before the election.
    That would be an interesting vote: If the Reps vote along with the dems and he is out, they get another candidate. On the other hand, if the Reps vote to keep him in office knowing he would be the candidate, the Dems could say :See even the Reps want him to stay in office. Catch 22?

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Can you imagine the history books when Kamala Michelle Obama is president because he can't do the job? The first black woman president!

Fixed it for ya!

Honestly, I don't think Michael Obama---whoops!--Michelle Obama is electable, much like Oprah Winfrey.

1707503094626.png

Either of these two on the ballot would drive otherwise apathetic conservatives to flock to the polls at a rate of 3:1 of the imbeciles who would go to vote for them!

I doubt she'd get much support from the moderate Democrats, to be honest; her anti-American comments didn't set well with too many people for her to ever be a viable candidate!

As for the Oprah, she's stated in the past running for president "it's just not in my spirit. . . it's not in my DNA."

In other words, the nation already elected one idiot from Chicago...there's no need for a second!

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    But he can still run the Country just fine as far as the Dumbasses are concerned. Ain't funny how they have an excuse or loophole for everything they need one for.
    Heh. Yes.

Since he flubbed the presser last night, making even more gaffes as he convinced us all how sharp he is, they did a press briefing today to clean up the mess. KJP had Ian Sams, Brandon's counsel, come out and take some questions. He was pretty slick and also very snide and smarmy. He said the characterizations of Brandon's limited mental acuity were "just wrong". So he was asked finally "If he is not a forgetful old man, then does not the reason given to not prosecute go out the window?" (Paraphrased). He pretended to not understand the question, yet it is a very good one.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    And, as expected, that conversation is all the news today. But Dr Jill will save him (and us).
    i suspect she wants to stay in the white-house more than joe does!

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I just hope they don't use the 25th amendment and get him out before the election.
    Kamala is distasteful to even democrats but ousting her, the first female president from the ticket, would be a difficult sell and I dont think she would go quietly.

It could be a really good thing. Because she can't win and they cant get rid of her.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Kamala is distaateful to even democrats but ousting her, the first female president from the ticket, would be a difficult sell and I dont think she would go quietly.

It could be a really good thing. Because she can't win and they cant get rid of her.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    Yeah, she's too simple minded to even know how incompetent she is. She's a BJ Queen.

Razzamatazz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2022
    Middle of Texas
    I still say, they're going to start a war somewhere somehow and that will end the chance of an election. That's the only way they can beat the Trumpster.

Then again, if there isn't a war, there probably will be one no matter which way the election goes. The Jackasses will be upset if Trump wins and will start something, or the Elephants will start a stampede should some Jackass win...so we all need to invest in precious metals, and I'm not talking about silver and gold.

Top Bottom