• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Listen Fat, how dare you come in and comment of personal bidness when the canoe’s wheels were flat because and because of the boneless ice cream cones, I know about roaches.
    Well jack see i told them ice cream fellers to cut the malarkey and that they weren't black. My pet bird died in iraq so i know how they feel. I tried getting back to the pool but they threatened to wrap a chain around me but i don't care because i got hairy legs. *SNIIIIIFFFFFF*
    Target Sports

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    If you missed his presser this evening, you need to find it and have a look. He tried to get all angry and defiant about him not remembering the date of Beau's death, but it came off pathetic and he flubbed his line about how he memorializes him every year.
    Then came back to the podium to address the situation in Gaza, only to confuse Egypt's president with the president of Mexico.
    Dayum!
    He's not getting charged, but rough day for the elderly man with memory issues.
    Rough day for America. (Said with tongue planted firmly in cheek)

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Any remaining doubt that American has turned into a banana republic should be erased now. This really ticks me off.

Trump is charged but Biden is let off for the same offense.

I do wonder who is really running the WH. Must be someone who is physically close to Biden who at a minimum is relaying orders. Making Biden think what he is doing is his ideas. Jill would have to be part of it.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I just hope they don't use the 25th amendment and get him out before the election.
    And, as expected, that conversation is all the news today. But Dr Jill will save him (and us).

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Any remaining doubt that American has turned into a banana republic should be erased now. This really ticks me off.

I do wonder who is really running the WH. Must be someone who is physically close to Biden who at a minimum is relaying orders. Making Biden think what he is doing is his ideas. Jill would have to be part of it.
    Soros

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Can you imagine the history books when Kamala is president because he can't do the job? The first black woman president!

Nicholst55

Retired, Twice.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2021
    Houston Area
    NBC in DFW said he wasn't prosecuted because he was a sympathetic figure and he cooperated.
    My BS flag immediately popped up. A special prosecutor hand-selected by Merrick Garland, the commie Attorney General approved by Obama, decided not to prosecute FJB because he's too senile? And now there's talk of invoking the 25th Amendment and forcing FJB out of office? Do you honestly expect ANYTHING to happen before November 4th? Color me highly skeptical.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW

And to boot, Trump was POTUS, giving him presidential privilege to possess classified docs, and Joe was merely VP; he had no such immunity.

Top Bottom