• ...and so much more!
  • MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Arizona is also mostly rural and has about 5% of the economy that Texas has. They might as well be two different countries. Comparing what one does versus the other isn't really a very valid argument. California... well, it's California.

Now Bonze!! How can you say such a thing. You just contradicted all of your own arguments in one sentence...
    You said, and I QUOTE because I dont want nobody thinking I said it, "Comparing what one does versus the other isn't really a very valid argument."
    That right there is silly after you been arguing all the License stuff and debating against open carry.
    You comment prooves me right with your own word. Let me adjust a few word in your comment and see how they apply. " Comparing what one does versus the other isn't really a very valid argument" . Well hell, I didnt have to change a thing!!!
    Your comment means the same thing as when I say dont restrict people based upon what criminals do!
    People who have done nothing wrong, still have done nothing wrong, so dont compair them to people who have.
    You know this and understand this Mr. Bonze. So why are you going againt honest people who simply want their Constitutional Rights back. It called Restoring the Republic!!
    Hurley's Gold

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Have another swig Mr Redneck. You are reading a LOT into my simple statement that the two are very different.

Damn you guys like to do that. Y'all read between the lines a lot. Sure would be funny if I really said or believed about half of what you all have said I did...

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Have another swig Mr Redneck. You are reading a LOT into my simple statement that the two are very different.

Damn you guys like to do that. Y'all read between the lines a lot. Sure would be funny if I really said or believed about half of what you all have said I did...

Hey Clown, I dont swig nor do I drink!
    Im not reading between the lines, im simply reading your statments and applying them.
    If you really want to hear some serious opinion i'll give you one.. I dont like Consealed Carry, and I dont think its a propper way to carry. With that said, I also realize it isnt up to me to decide how people choose to defend themself. People should be able to make their own decisions with freedom of choice. If people wanted me to tell them what to do they would ask me. Even so, I would suggest what ever they feel comfortable with.
    Freedom and Restriction will always contradict each other. Myself, I prefer Freedom.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    I understand that. We've had discussions about that in other threads. I still don't see what my saying Arizona and Texas are apples and oranges by comparison has to do with any of this?

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    I understand that. We've had discussions about that in other threads. I still don't see what my saying Arizona and Texas are apples and oranges by comparison has to do with any of this?

How bout that 2nd Amendment? That is something we all have in common, aint it?
    It says nothing about size, population, or economy. It simply says, we have the right.
    Did you know Texas is one CHL law away from not having any right to carry at all?
    Do you know how Texas ranks with gun rights on a national level?
    So do ya think we need to get started with something like Restoring Our Rights ?

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    So do ya think we need to get started with something like Restoring Our Rights ?

OH we certainly agree that we are losing (and need to restore) our constitutional rights. Had I said Arizona and Texas differ when it comes to the second amendment applying to their citizens, I'd have been mad at you if you didn't crawl me!

But I didn't.

Simply said they were very different places.

Which they are.

Cliffh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    North Texas
    Arizona is also mostly rural and has about 5% of the economy that Texas has. They might as well be two different countries. Comparing what one does versus the other isn't really a very valid argument. California... well, it's California.

How do you figure that, because AZ has a smaller economy & is mostly rural, we can't compare the firearm laws of the two states? I really don't see how that can be the case, and I'd like to know your thought processes on the matter - if you don't mind.

Seems to me that people are people everywhere, no matter the size, economy or "citification" of the state they live in.

From Texas Department of Agriculture - GO TEXAN Rural Community Program

Texas has the largest rural population in the nation with more than 3.3 million residents.

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Rural Texas covers approximately 80 percent of the state's total area[/FONT]

From Arizona Fact Sheet: AZ agriculture income population food education employment unemployment federal funds farms top commodities exports counties financial indicators poverty farm income Rural Nonmetro Urban Metropolitan America USDA organic Census of

AZ estimated 2009 population: rural 668,977 urban 5,926,801

It's too late to research the land-use or economic figures any further tonight.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    sephiroth0085
    Top Bottom