• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • C_Hallbert

Color Commentator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2017
    McAlester, OK
    Physical and Mental Illnesses should not exempt anyone from the law. The Police acted appropriately and the Patient acted dishonorably......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Sorry. I can be brief when reminded about it. The 8th grade
    English teacher said I could say more with the fewest words than anybody she ever seen. Suggested I should grow up to be a technical writer. I will try to be more economical on the verbiage in the future. Thanks.
    You completely misunderstood me. The text I wrote was blue, meaning it was a link. It was a link to a story outside of TGT that was off topic, long, funny, and heartwarming.

Your original post was just fine in every way. Post the way you want to, at whatever length you want. If you actually do something that breaks the rules, I'll be very clear about that in a private warning.

My post was not an admonishment. Sorry you misunderstood. Sorry I wasn't more clear. You just keep on being you, OK?

Old_Inspector

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2011
    Spring, Texas
    I have to admit a certain dichotomy on the subject of pot. I partook of the weed earlier in my life but only as an occasional user. If you allow it to dominate your life, you will find that it is a cruel master. You're not as violent (usually) as a drunk but you are on the same road to irresponsibility and useless life choices. One of my brothers was a big pot user in his youth and blames that for some of his life choice then. He does not use today and berates those who are stupid enough to do so. I favor treating pot like alcohol and say Use Pot = no LTC or TDL during and for 24 hours after use. It badly affects judgement.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I have to admit a certain dichotomy on the subject of pot. I partook of the weed earlier in my life but only as an occasional user. If you allow it to dominate your life, you will find that it is a cruel master. You're not as violent (usually) as a drunk but you are on the same road to irresponsibility and useless life choices. One of my brothers was a big pot user in his youth and blames that for some of his life choice then. He does not use today and berates those who are stupid enough to do so. I favor treating pot like alcohol and say Use Pot = no LTC or TDL during and for 24 hours after use. It badly affects judgement.

Not sure why, but in my head, as I read this, I heard Ron Swanson speaking. I have been watching that show way too much.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom