• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    "someone smelled marijuana" but none was found. Sounds like the hospital staff is a bunch of lying turds.

Shocked the guy is still alive with pancreatic cancer. Never known anyone with that who lived more than 3 months.

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    Recall what a narcotics exspurt said a few years back which was most of the calls about dope smoking will come from rest homes. Apparently all the old hippies are aging simultaneously lol

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I’m curious if anyone is going to be investigated for filing a false report.

I mean, I’ve never met a op that says they can’t smell dope. And I’m supposed to believe a team of them, in a sterile environment, couldn’t find a lick of it after a hospital worker could smell it enough to tell what it was and then get LE involved?

Something smells here. I’d be interested in the whole story....

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    Most poleece agencies are way too political correct to file any charges against angry democrats making false statements or from wives who claim hubby used them for a punching bag and decide he really didn’t when it comes time to pay the rent. Still can’t believe the Chief of Chicago decided to grow a set. That’s special.

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    Great.....another reason for people to jump to the BLM/anti-LEO side....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

No excuse needed to make them jump. At the risk of redundancy can only repeat what a wise old cowboy philosopher told me one time back in the formative years which went similar to this, “Son you will meet white folks who claim to hate black folks..but rest assured they hate us worse than we could ever hate them.” Haven’t meet anybody who could prove different unless they was non liberal Church folks.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Tried to watch the vid after reading the article and as expected, the article was hyperbolic and mischaracterized a few things in order to help create animosity towards one side.

I say “tried” to watch the vid because it kept freezing and gave up with a couple minutes left on the timer, although the timer may have been incorrect. iDK. It stopped after the guy handed the phone off.

That said, it didn’t seem like he was going to let them check his bag. If he didn’t then the claim of not finding anything doesn’t mean much.

I don’t like the situation. Don’t know if he was smoking in the room. If he was it’s a problem. No evidence either way from what I was able to watch. If he was in possession and not smoking it at the hospital no big deal. But I really don’t think that is the issue. It sounds like the issue is he was suspected of smoking in the hospital room.

The article did a great job of painting the picture they want everyone to see though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Cop said he smelled me when he entered.

It was in the video.

digger

Curmudgeon
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    West Texas
    Maybe he got a little arrogant with hospital staff in his situation and they decided to rub his nose in it.
    That would be a greater problem than the public opinion is already!! Kinda bet those are lawyers not buzzards circling already.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Maybe he got a little arrogant with hospital staff in his situation and they decided to rub his nose in it.
    That would be a greater problem than the public opinion is already!! Kinda bet those are lawyers not buzzards circling already.

Lawyers circling for what?

Also, the hospital staff member who entered the room seemed to have no issue with him and was attempting to get the situation resolved without the man leaving, having his bags searched, or being fined. She seemed to be fine with him. Hospital staff talk, she would have known if he were an asshole.

Did anyone follow the link and watch the video?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    My movie watcher is broke. I knew what was up by seeing the photo. Been in too many similar bad old deals. lol

One photo screen grab told the whole story?

I didn’t get near as much info from it. And somehow I can’t imagine you can read a website but are unable to click a link to view the vid. It plays in the browser and doesn’t require much.

Top Bottom