• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • srab

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2023
    San Antonio
    So, apparently, a recent study done at FSU found that mice fed with aspartame had more problems finding their way out of maze than mice that were given simply water. The offspring of these cognitively impaired mice were reported to be also adversely affected, so the impairment becomes hereditary!

Diet sodas have been my most significant vice for over 40 years. Never made it through a day of work without 4 or 5 Diet DPs. Think I should be worried?
    Guns International

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    So, apparently, a recent study done at FSU found that mice fed with aspartame had more problems finding their way out of maze than mice that were given simply water. The offspring of these cognitively impaired mice were reported to be also adversely affected, so the impairment becomes hereditary!

Diet sodas have been my most significant vice for over 40 years. Never made it through a day of work without 4 or 5 Diet DPs. Think I should be worried?
    Yes. Stop immediately. Those mice obviously turned into Democrats.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Also read that other studies have concluded there are no effects. Only this one has shown adverse effects. More study needed.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

You found your way out of your work. You're good.

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    Aspartame makes me need to piss. I remember when the US outlawed Cyclamates. ( my Dad loved his Fresca ) Now they are back.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Remember the sign in the break room that stated the Cola additives would turn to antifreeze and kill you? 60 yrs ago and I'm still alive!

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin

yes

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    Aspartame makes my joints ache. I noticed it in soda initially, so I stopped drinking it. Then I ate something like yogurt, and had joint ache again. When I looked at the yogurt ingredients sure enough had Aspartame although not called out in anything but ingredients. Hospital jello has got it as well. They like hiding that crap everywhere.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas

Artificial sweeteners have always been a hot topic. They are probably bad but the foods that replace them are also just marketing bs.

Want to lead a healthy lifestyle? Sugar in general isn’t good for men’s health.

Top Bottom