• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Hmmmm, looks like it's spotting scope shopping time. Thanks for the confirmation of the name. great looking place from the photos, and is close enough to improve that 300 yard score!!

I havent done it yet but apparently they only require 5 shots within a dinner plate size target at 300 to qualify for the 600.

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.
    Hurley's Gold

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Somewhere I missed the part about lanes longer than 300'. I've done a few 6" at 500', but I can't afford the drive to Del Rio to practice anymore. got family with property in the area, they've got the extras.

Major Kong

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Katy
    Gonna run to ASC and set up a few pistols.

Wish I could head out with you.

I would LOVE to get out and shoot my Texas Lower AR, but the second complete upper I received yesterday also had an issue with the chamber. The first and this one weren't machined out completely (the best I can figure), and the rounds wound not chamber fully and then get stuck. Sending it back AGAIN on Monday.

Have a good shoot.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Major Kong

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Katy
    I got the message too late. Pistols would have been good.
    Please keep posting when you go. There are enough people going to ASC that we should be able to get a better way of communicating.

Agreed.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I got the message too late. Pistols would have been good.
    Please keep posting when you go. There are enough people going to ASC that we should be able to get a better way of communicating.

PM me and Sugar Land your numbers if you want and one of us can call or message when we plan to go. I'm bad about posting about it beforehand but will try to.

acorneau

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 5, 2014
    Houston
    I was there this morning (Sunday mornings are the best time for me to go) but the wind was blowing harder than usual so it was kind of pointless for me to try to improve my game.

I bailed out after an hour or so, right after the guy next to me (who was also shooting 22LR) packed up and called it quits. I figured it was a good idea to save the ammo for next time.

Major Kong

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Katy
    Now that the weather is getting better (read: warmer), we should plan a Houston group range day.

I know April 5 is Hicksville, and there are people attending from Houston, so that is out.

How does April 12th or 19th work? Or is everyone's ammo supplies going to be low from Hicksville?

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Now that the weather is getting better (read: warmer), we should plan a Houston group range day.

I know April 5 is Hicksville, and there are people attending from Houston, so that is out.

How does April 12th or 19th work? Or is everyone's ammo supplies going to be low from Hicksville?

Good luck planning that...we used to do monthly meets but that kinda fell by the wayside with the ammo shortage/scare. It also became an issue of nobody wanting the headache of choosing the date and location since you would always have somebody complaining about the choice.

It does seem like quite a few of us are going to ASC anyway so it may not be a huge issue. I'll be at Hicksville for sure but can't say for sure about the following weekend. Chances are I'll need to catch up on things around the house.

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    PM me and Sugar Land your numbers if you want and one of us can call or message when we plan to go. I'm bad about posting about it beforehand but will try to.

Oh wow!! I am so not feeling the love now.

I'm changing my name to "Lone Wolf".

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Major Kong

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Katy
    I will make a ASC Text group for people that shoot a ASC alot. PM me your cell number if you want on the list.

A good idea.

We certainly weren't trying to exclude anyone. After all, the more the merrier.

I believe you have my number already.

Top Bottom