• ...and so much more!
  • Driller

Life Member
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Conroe,TX
    Ok I am weird so lets not dwell on that.

Watching documentary on History channel and see that Yellowstone National Park volcano erupts about every 600,000 years. It's been about 550,000 years since last one. Now lets say the volcano does not know how to tell time and the thing blows up tomorrow. Scientist predict the the earth will be covered up with 3 feet of ash and be dark for a year. I can find water from some natural springs in my area. Food will become an issue after a year. I can see cannibalism starting to become a reality.

Question: Could you eat another human being if you were starving? If yes, What is the tastiest way to prepare it without using bacon..no cheating. hahaha
    ARJ Defense ad

Driller

Life Member
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Conroe,TX
    I am not talking about the end of times. Just surviving. If I look around and see a bunch of nice folks just disappear then that is another issue.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    BBQ sauce will mask alot. So hell yeah if I'm hungry.

Ive eaten goat, snake and crow. So pedro down the road won't be too far off.

The thigh muscle is suppose to be the best. Human Round steak. It probably would be just as tough.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth

Watching documentary on History channel and see that Yellowstone National Park volcano erupts about every 600,000 years. It's been about 550,000 years since last one. Now lets say the volcano does not know how to tell time and the thing blows up tomorrow. Scientist predict the the earth will be covered up with 3 feet of ash and be dark for a year. I can find water from some natural springs in my area. Food will become an issue after a year. I can see cannibalism starting to become a reality.

Question: Could you eat another human being if you were starving? If yes, What is the tastiest way to prepare it without using bacon..no cheating. hahaha

Duh, fava beans and a nice glass of chianti!

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    I'll pass on the human steak. Too much risk involved with regards to the sickness that is associated with consumption of humans.

There's a built in defense mechanism in that we are damn near poisonous to consume.

I mean come on how many chicks have you gagged?

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio

Yes.

Any way you prepare pork products. I've heard human is very similar in taste and texture.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Actually, this question reminds me of part of a book called One Second After. The US has been hit by an EMP, people starving, violence, disease, nasty. Well, it's been nearly a year on, this guy's family is slowly starving to death and one day two guys try breaking into his house to kill them, maybe eat them and take whatever they can find. He winds up killing both of them... and putting the bodies on the front porch to be collected for burial. I was like, "dafuq!? I'd be having a BBQ with those sumbitches."

Driller

Life Member
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Conroe,TX
    Actually, this question reminds me of part of a book called One Second After. The US has been hit by an EMP, people starving, violence, disease, nasty. Well, it's been nearly a year on, this guy's family is slowly starving to death and one day two guys try breaking into his house to kill them, maybe eat them and take whatever they can find. He winds up killing both of them... and putting the bodies on the front porch to be collected for burial. I was like, "dafuq!? I'd be having a BBQ with those sumbitches."

How could an emp cause people to starve. Lots of food in the woods. Volcano would starve out all wildlife when the ground has 3 feet of ash. Stupid show. "I can skin a buck I can run a trot line, a country boy can survive" sing it Hank Williams..

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio

My friend recommended that book to me recently. Looking forward to reading it.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Hell no - ah ain't eatin' no human!

So ya'll jest c'mon down ta mah bunker if SHTF. Of course, mah personal security team will be charged with area and perimeter security, so just check in yer weapons at mah armory.

Excuse me? Oh, that - it's jest an old semi trailer full of BBQ sauce........

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    How could an emp cause people to starve. Lots of food in the woods. Volcano would starve out all wildlife when the ground has 3 feet of ash. Stupid show. "I can skin a buck I can run a trot line, a country boy can survive" sing it Hank Williams..

Our population is very concentrated, and it's too high at this point for a hunter-gatherer model to work. There's lots of food in those woods, until that's all the food that all 300 million Americans have. People in cities would be the most screwed, obviously. People anywhere near cities would also be screwed. Crops would rot in the fields, roving bands of hungry and angry people would strip everything in their paths like locusts...

It'd be ugly.

Top Bottom