• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    So since this thread is dying out and going off track. Anyone still interested and found anything ?
    Certainly interested. I've been harassing some locals/long time hunters about putting me on some pigs but to no avail. They haven't been talking of their pig hunting exploits lately either.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Very interested, but have yet to find anything reasonable and not 9 hours away.

Sent knowing my life is boring unless I'm looking down range. And that most of you are jerks.

NTMock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Hockley, TX
    I would be interested in a hog hunt - my friend has some property in Centerville, TX we might have to clear out soon, not sure when though.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    I would be interested in a hog hunt - my friend has some property in Centerville, TX we might have to clear out soon, not sure when though.

Clear out? Details and can you make it happen?

Sent knowing my life is boring unless I'm looking down range. And that most of you are jerks.

NTMock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Hockley, TX
    Clear out? Details and can you make it happen?

Multiple adult hogs he said he saw 4 a few weeks ago just driving to the camp spot we usually hang out at. Along with 6-8 youth hogs. He wants to get rid of them because they tear up the property. I called him earlier and he said maybe sometime in April.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Multiple adult hogs he said he saw 4 a few weeks ago just driving to the camp spot we usually hang out at. Along with 6-8 youth hogs. He wants to get rid of them because they tear up the property. I called him earlier and he said maybe sometime in April.

Sweet! We just need someone to go that knows what the hell they're doing. I can aim and pull the trigger, but that's about all this city boy's ever done.

swcc22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    fannin county
    I got 42 acres I hunt on in whiteWright there are a couple of troops on the property I may alow a few of u fine people to come on and shoot .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    I got 42 acres I hunt on in whiteWright there are a couple of troops on the property I may alow a few of u fine people to come on and shoot .

I'd be honored to help clear your land of filthy swine

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX

I would like to entertain your offer sir. What are your terms :D

NTMock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Hockley, TX

Let's make it happen. I'm not sure what my friend is going to do or when.

swcc22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    fannin county
    Just got to talk it over with the wife she is working 3rd watch tonight so it will be morning before I see her

Top Bottom