• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JimBobKelley

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    I thought Tactical Firearms sounded familiar. I was so hoping this jackass would be outta business by now. Maybe now that Morgan is coming for a visit this will push more folks over the edge to stop supporting his business.

Leave your kids to die, huh? What an idiot.

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    Did he actually say that or is that how you took something he said? If the dude actually said that, the first thing that came to my mind was Russian soldiers running away and being shot by their COs. If he is that much of a coward, I wouldn't feel one bit sorry for him if he ended up falling on his shotgun as he fell out the window and hollowed his insides. Either way this guy sounds like a D-Bag and hope he is forced to close his business down.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Did he actually say that or is that how you took something he said? If the dude actually said that, the first thing that came to my mind was Russian soldiers running away and being shot by their COs. If he is that much of a coward, I wouldn't feel one bit sorry for him if he ended up falling on his shotgun as he fell out the window and hollowed his insides. Either way this guy sounds like a D-Bag and hope he is forced to close his business down.

From memory, that's what he said. I remember it because it was so offensive and disgusting.

One of his employees threatened my life on Facebook tonight, too. Lovely group of people they have there...

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ

No mistaking what he said or his intent.

Texas Gun Store Owner, Jeremy Alcede, Supports Gun Control Legislation On Recent Radio Interview

Top Bottom