• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    Yeah any gun range that would let that British nanny touch a gun should be ashamed. If there was a legitimate theory that he was coming around to the pro-gun side, fine. But this guy is going to use everything he does there as a way to further his agenda, and if I were that range owner I wouldn't have any part of that.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Yeah any gun range that would let that British nanny touch a gun should be ashamed. If there was a legitimate theory that he was coming around to the pro-gun side, fine. But this guy is going to use everything he does there as a way to further his agenda, and if I were that range owner I wouldn't have any part of that.

Seriously, what can be gained by a gun shop/range doing this? In this industry, it's not always true that any publicity is good publicity.

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    Everyone should call the range and let them know, we will boycott them. Letting a person who disrespects the constitution and mocks our rights needs a hard kick on his ass.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    New Braunfels
    While I do not advocate vigilante justice...if any one deserved to be tarred, feathered and ridden on a rail straight outta Texas it would be this limey creampuff.

Top Bottom