• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    More of your typical constructive brilliance. Yeah, I was in the military for four years, studied survivalism for the last ten, and have no real world experience with MREs.

Your behavior is frankly embarrassing for you as usual. I've rarely seen anyone lash out so energetically when challenged on minutia. You must have been a joy to work under in the USAF. I'm not one of your Junior Airmen to boss around; and at this point it's obvious you either have no clue how or simply don't care to properly socialize, so welcome to my own private ignore list, not that you give a damn. People like you are always in the right.

Thank GOD I didn't at least ask a question about something that has been asked before and get another one of your condescending search feature lectures. And I'll take a chart on the internet over your completely unscientific, anecdotal evidence any day.

And BTW- I've eaten MREs expired by only three years that had some stuff that was edible (though of questionable nutrition) and other stuff that stank to high Hell. Oh, wait, no I didn't because you said old MREs are great and you're the expert! Must have dreamed it all!:rolleyes:

Wow, I must bow down to your four years in the military and ten years of studying survivalism. I didn't realize what a true authority you were on the topic!

Honestly, thanks for reminding my why I should always avoid your posts. You don't have the first fucking clue...
    DK Firearms

Top Bottom