• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Google can piss up a rope. YouTube isn't worth it, even with the ability to "download" videos - once your subscription stops, those videos won't work.
    That is where I'm at..

Started my channel about 10yrs back.

Currently have a bunch of vids from the last Match to upload...

Can not see rewarding "youtube" (by giving them their "rake") for ..........playing more commercials than the Vanna White Show! (last time I watched? 22 minutes of commercials)....

They want $12, this month.. Oh, we got that. $20 next month....

I can not view my own channel...

They want me to "monetize" my channel....No interest on my part in so doing.

(my modem gizmo was busted for the last month, may as well be "locked out" of my channel now)
    Texas SOT

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    That is where I'm at..

Started my channel about 10yrs back.

Currently have a bunch of vids from the last Match to upload...

Can not see rewarding "youtube" (by giving them their "rake") for ..........playing more commercials than the Vanna White Show! (last time I watched? 22 minutes of commercials)....

They want $12, this month.. Oh, we got that. $20 next month....

I can not view my own channel...

They want me to "monetize" my channel....No interest on my part in so doing.

(my modem gizmo was busted for the last month, may as well be "locked out" of my channel now)

I'd seriously import all your videos over to Rumble.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    The only videos I watch are the ones y'all post here.
    If I click on one and it tells me to sign in or subscribe
    then I won't watch it and I don't use the google thing,
    I don't even have it on any of my computers.

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    Thank you kindly...

When I get ready to so do?

Mind if I "PM" you then??

Am a confuzer ignoramus extrordinairus!

Later, Mark

Dear Mark,

Take him up with the RUMBLE help when you guys have the time to do this.

I know a whole BUNCH of people who are or did have problems with YOU TUBE and they had to find other formats. IT was not only about the ADS or money mess.

YT seriously in the PAST and NOW are still banning or censoring many GUN videos. ANYTHING to do with GUNS big time!

And the people did NOTHING wrong and they were SAFE and SANE posters. People loved their gun stuff and enjoyed watching the matches online.

They had other GUN RELATED information on specific guns, ammunition, explanations of old and newer firearms from a to z and YT got their panties all in a TWIST.

And NONE of those men/women did anything wrong and they did not 'cuss' or be RUDE with their videos. But they were GUN related!

YT is really, really GOING AFTER many discussions RIGHT NOW with their ONLINE shows (Live or not live from the USA or Overseas.) IF THE DISCUSSIONS have anything TO DO WITH the effing Ukraine War OR anything to do with the Palestine - Israel war. I can't SAY more here but I am thinking it.

Even if the discussion is SANE, SAFE, NO bigots, NO bad talk, etc. and even if they PRESENT ALL SIDES and the HISTORY/GEOGRAPHY of the region from 1948 ON and PRIOR TO THAT way back when.

I believe that YT is INTO censorship BIG TIME right now just as they did and STILL DO with the PLANDEMIC FLU crapola with the Trump/Fauci kill shots and even more NOW with the SIDE EFFECTS and deaths from those 'shots'.

So many of those people and DOCTORS went to other formats and so did many political discussions where people could actually DISCUSS and show their proven points when it came to those shots, WARS, all kinds of politics and candidates.

I do not KNOW how such things work channel wise because I am dense in many COMPUTER THINGS. Self taught here.

So I can't HELP YOU there but I would IF I could and was smart in such matters!

I personally would NOT give YT the sweat off of my @@@ as my late husband used to say!

I have SEEN up close and personal with LONG TIME contributors get SCREWED BY YT and Twitter/Twatter, etc.

I NEVER JOINED YT, T/T, Fakebook, Insta something, Tik/Tok, etc. I figure to each their own and IF it works for THEM - cool.

IT is none of my business what they choose to USE or BUY.

Best wishes to you.

I do TRY to use something else other than YT but if that is the ONLY format for some videos/chats/groups talking - I do USE IT because of the CONTENT and who is in the GROUP CONVERSATION WISE.

Keep warm in PA!

Sincerely,

Your old friend - Catherine

PS: Some ladies and gentlemen NEVER EVEN GOT A WARNING or jack squat and some of them got some strikes like the FAR LEFT LIBERALS on TWITTER/TWATTER and other formats did and STILL DO to some PRO GUN PEOPLE and PRO PEACE PEOPLE because it DOES NOT FIT INTO their own controlled opposition OR their main agenda, etc. You and I know how that goes for being online from the 90's and on! LOL

Last edited:

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I have several dozen vids from the last Match (two weeks ago)...to upload...

I like to look at how they turn out...before hitting the "publish now" button....

Am using chrome....for youtube channel...

Download a different web browser and don't sign in to google on that one. It should show you what you wish, without messing up your current browser / cookies settings. If you're on FireFox, use Internet Explorer (already on your computer if you have a PC) or download Brave or Chrome. If you are using IE, pick any other browser to play with.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Download a different web browser and don't sign in to google on that one. It should show you what you wish, without messing up your current browser / cookies settings. If you're on FireFox, use Internet Explorer (already on your computer if you have a PC) or download Brave or Chrome. If you are using IE, pick any other browser to play with.
    What round for cornfuzer krapoLa?

Most likely? Will give this a try next week....

Thank you for the help, so far (will PM you when I get ready to do this....uploading vids with the Can & String Co. blame dial up is a challenge)

Later, Mark

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    I wanted to point out that one of the co-creators of this app had the two videos he put up talking about it deleted and YouTube gave his channel strikes. He's been on YT for eleven years and has nearly two million subscribers.

THIS does not shock me at all when it comes to YT and their salami aka BS!

Some of those people that I know (Recently, within the last several years and in the PAST.) who got strikes and shut downs were on YT for many, many years as I said.

They did this with one very informative Italian man who has lived in Hong Kong for many years.

The people come from ALL walks of life and professions. They come from ALL over the world and not just stateside too.

Cate

LL_Spartan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2023
    Houston
    Honestly i've had the best time since I switched to the brave browser. I've got a build in ad block that has never had an issue since I started using brave about a year ago.

Top Bottom