• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Many years ago I worked for a pipeline company. The oil division was looking for people to go to Columbia for a project, but there were lots of kidnappings and such there at the time and nobody wanted to volunteer. The guy who tried to recruit me into that role told me that when he went he had 2 security guards and they carried brief cases with automatic weapons in them, just like in the video. Because they would spend time outside, they had a rubber cork stuck in the end of the barrel to keep water from getting into the gun and case and causing rust issues.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I have seen them made for Mac 10's also. One of the guys who worked for me in Pasadena was a gun nut. He did trigger jobs on all my S&W for a half gallon of Crown.

He was a contract fire fighter out at Ellington field, down by Clear Lake.He was talking to the Secret Service guy that was protecting Air Force one & other presidential assets that flies with the president.

He said talking to this agent that showed him an Uzi suitcase that when open gave them access to the Uzi.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Be just a poor old dude living on a fixed income I had to settle for less and go with something cheaper and something a regular guy might carry.
    716DA99A-4DFE-4149-8619-6EC28F962659.jpeg
    595E988E-4FF0-4DDB-9D6E-7C5A21DC6F96.jpeg
    767225C5-CBED-4D1D-A0C8-39A9625691C2.jpeg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Too bad you did not have enough for at least another 20 or so mags - or did you!
    I'm actually in a good place on MP5 mags. I tried a Magpul drum but the for grip was in the way.

When I bought magazines for my G3K they were $3.00 each. I still have the 2 magazines I bought for my H&K 91 back in 1979 that are completely fine. of those magazines that I paid $3.00 for they are still new in the wrapper.

I am in equally good place with M-16 magazines & drums.

The only thing that I will buy more magazines for is my Colt 9mm SMG upper. I have 2 I'll buy another 10 of those at some point.
    xCUu0p0l.jpg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I got a briefcase like that when purchasing a like new MP5K.
    Same thing here.Dont want to scratch the gun.
    The briefcase is around here somewhere.

Here is one with gun for sale;
    Wow would you look at the price of that! When I had my gun out at Axxes & people wondered what it was worth I said $50K. Midwest is putting $12,995.00 on the case.

davidindallas

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2014
    Wow would you look at the price of that! When I had my gun out at Axxes & people wondered what it was worth I said $50K. Midwest is putting $12,995.00 on the case.
    Prices have gone up on MP5s.
    Just a trigger group or sear is 50K without the host.
    And thats the ask price.
    They often get that because they don't collect tax...yet.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Prices have gone up on MP5s.
    Just a trigger group or sear is 50K without the host.
    And thats the ask price.
    They often get that because they don't collect tax...yet.
    I was thinking $40K for just the sear & $10K on a German host, but that's all fine with me. One of my smarter moves in life was my MP5K.

I thought I seen were M16A2 are now $50k. A real sham & shame as to my 401K value.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    registered?
    AOW would be my guess. I bought a High Standard .22 magnum derringer was I was 21. At the time the Jack Ass holster Company (Later Galco) offered a wallet holster that code the outline of the derringer & made it sit right in you pocket. It also had a cut out where you could shoot it while still in the holster. BATFE considered that an AOW with a $5.00 tax stamp.

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    AOW would be my guess. I bought a High Standard .22 magnum derringer was I was 21. At the time the Jack Ass holster Company (Later Galco) offered a wallet holster that code the outline of the derringer & made it sit right in you pocket. It also had a cut out where you could shoot it while still in the holster. BATFE considered that an AOW with a $5.00 tax stamp.
    I have one of them now but it can't be shot from holster

Top Bottom