• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    Euthanized 8 more tonight in New Braunfels. Storm came through around 6:30 and pushed them around a bit. Was nice to be out.

949a30bb237057c8f36d40b565686b0a.jpg

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    With the few birds I've seen this year, it seems crazy that they would have raised the limit.

I'm hoping the front next week will make something happen. I like to at least burn through a box of shells in a season and get a couple of birds.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    2015 Fall Dove Pic & Story Thread

Never really did an After Action Report on the hunt Vaq gave away for TGT (that I won).

My brother and I were sitting together so we could BS (he don't live near me - catching up). Between 2 evenings and one morning we got about 20 dove. The mojos worked well when they were within range. We used two mojos and a couple static doves clipped to corn stalks or tree limbs. We had a couple land right in between the two.

Most everything within range went down. We took quite a few at 50+ yds though. Birds will probably be migrating more in a few weeks.

We had to get back on Sunday, and I was exhausted anyway. I blame it on my brother and TXARGUY, lol

It was a blast and Vaq was an awesome host. Thanks again for donating the hunt to the TGT giveaway!

ETA: It was great meeting some other TGTers too that weekend. RobertC and Vmax are some good guys.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom