• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sucker76

Don't let the username fool you
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 15, 2015
    Lake Jackson
    I watched endless videos and read tons of articles on 22 cans and ended up with a Dead Air Mask. If extremely happy with it. It doesn't have a tinny ring when fired. Its rated up to 5.7x28.
    Whatever you get, get something that can be used on multiple firearms since suppressors are harder to get than firearms.
    Venture Surplus ad

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Dedicated cans are best. Yes you can buy a big ass multi cal can that can handle everything from .45/70 down to .22lr.

but it will be big and heavy. You will constantly be futzing with adapters and end caps. Thats a pita and suppressors are cheap enough to justify having more than 1.

There are a few places that do direct to your door, but unless you don't have any dealers within a weeks drive, it's not really worth it

omegaman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2023
    Euless
    To the OP, being you’re in Euless, might be able to arrange for you to test drive a couple of rimfire suppressors and my 9mm suppressor.
    I am all about that. There are SOOOO many choices and deciding is a challenge. I am in love with lowest sound possible but then, what do I know at this point? I would be glad to get the chance to try whatever you have. My schedule is quite flexible.

Top Bottom