• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Is it just me thinking that Angela Corey was relishing her time in front of the cameras? She seemed to be pleased and happy to be there soaking up the attention with a smile on her face as if it were her big moment in the sun.

Hopefully she fades away never to be heard from again, well except if and when she gets bitch slapped for misconduct.
    Capitol Armory ad

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Political correctness madness within government and our press is killing America, months of attention to one justified shooting while hundreds shot in Chicago, I guess it only matters who is doing the shooting. It simply appears people are so uniformed or brainwashed they cannot make a rational decision and act responsible. Liberal schools and universities must be changed or counter balanced by conservative schools or we simply need to turn out the lights and call it quits. In the end I expect the Untied States to split somewhat along the lines prior to the civil war either that or we will be controlled by another country. We just do not have rational common sense leaders on either side.

mortdooley

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    Trueno, you have talent. The way I heard it wasn't quite as detailed but I think you nailed it.

This whole Circus has made it possible for the Media to ignore the corruption issues of the Zero Administration.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Holy crap read the twitter feeds they are hilarious bunch of butt hurt people whining, no death threats yet that I've seen.

Sent from a creepy ass cracka.

I wonder how TM would react to his supporters calling him a "black boy."

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Is it just me thinking that Angela Corey was relishing her time in front of the cameras? She seemed to be pleased and happy to be there soaking up the attention with a smile on her face as if it were her big moment in the sun.

Hopefully she fades away never to be heard from again, well except if and when she gets bitch slapped for misconduct.

I watched her, and couldn't understand the words coming from her mouth, they were unintelligible. Literally the words she used together made absolutely no sense. I double she could convict a mosquito of biting...

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    Obummer was on the news today asking everyone to remain calm after the not-guilty verdict. He was acting like we should all try to see both sides of the argument before we decide to react in a negative way. Maybe he should have taken that into consideration before he chose a side at the beginning of the trial and helped polarize people from the get-go...

It's his misplaced attempt at saving face since he backed the losing side before all of the evidence was made available.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ

She had on enough makeup. It was TV makeup not the type one would go out with. She used her motherly voice and non verbal cues.

I think she was in ass covering mode not trying to look like the witch she is.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Justice was served....imho...
    Not exactly... GZ was convicted by popular media and his life is ruined. The police chief that refused to arrest him lost his job. Then there's that whole involvement of the DOJ with "justice for trayvon" protestors.

This whole fiasco has been an injustice.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Corruption in our Justice system is beginning to look like Mexico, I think if they work "real" hard we can be there in 5-10 years. :rolleyes:

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    So, like I say for the third time, lol, I wonder if the fired police chief will get his job back now?

No, and I doubt he wants to work for those people again. Maybe we can get him here in San Antonio. At least he sounds like a guy who might not advocate violating the rights of the people he's supposed to protect.

Top Bottom