• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    Wow, this Jeremy Alcede of Tactical Firearms in Katy (Houston) Texas sounds like a piece of work!
    Lynx Defense

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Yep - we're talking about the same guy, all right - the same one that posted personal information about a forum member to encourage folks to call and harass him because he dared to ask him some pretty straightforward questions about his comments!

That's the same Jeremy Alcede of Tactical Firearms!

Who, by the way, has had others from his site encourage folks to harrass ME.....ain't done him much good......<G>

What!?!? I didn't hear about all this....can someone please debrief me? And also give me a little context in which that comments about the kids being killed was said?

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Seriously??? You missed the biggest epic fail of 2012?

Last I heard was he went on the radio and said he supported banning online ammunition sales, and that a bunch of people (including but not limited to, myself), sent numerous emails, and made numerous phone calls, expressing their discontent with this comment. That's the last I heard.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Last I heard was he went on the radio and said he supported banning online ammunition sales, and that a bunch of people (including but not limited to, myself), sent numerous emails, and made numerous phone calls, expressing their discontent with this comment. That's the last I heard.

Oh, boy. It got even better. Refer back to the original thread.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Oh, boy. It got even better. Refer back to the original thread.

I'm on page 8. I just read his backpeddling. This is going to take a LONG time lol....if anyone can point me to any particular points of interest in this thread between the statement from Mr. Alcede and the end of the thread, that would be awesome...until then, FINALLY, I actually have all day long to sit here and read, so that's what I'll be doing.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    I cannot remember the exact page, but he posted the personal info of chunky monkey phd, on facebook, and encouraged his followers to harass him.

Pffftt....well I almost felt bad about saying such harsh words about him and his company in the first few pages of that thread (which he directly adknowledged in his "retraction" or whatever that was).....now I don't. Not one bit.

I'm listening to the podcast now

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Well, this comment here tells me that he AND his wife are both obviously upper middle class (or rich) A-holes who could care less about the freedoms of the average American, and the fact that many people who LOVE to shoot, can't afford not to find the best deal on ammo:

If this passes is it really the worst thing in the world? Hardly. If you don't want to be on a report don't buy more than 1000 rounds in a 5 day period. Just like many of you won't buy 2 or more handguns in 5 days. At this stage it isn't worded that ammo will be restricted, just that large purchases be reported. Also that ammo must be purchased at a brick and mortar store just like firearms, which I am not totally opposed to. Think about it, if you are not able to legally purchase a firearm there are ways of getting One through a third party, on the streets, black market- call it what you want. Purchasing ammo online makes it easier for these guys to load those weapons and cause harm. Maybe if ammo sales are restricted to real store fronts it may cut down on some of that action. Guns are useless without bullets.

Furthermore, the comment about not buying more than 1K rounds in a week, is complete horse shit. I brought 500 rounds to one 5 hour class with 360 Tactical, and the next class I want to take, calls for 1,000 rounds! Not to mention, many of us have brought just that amount to range meets, many times. Also, the comment above is suggestive of some of the same crap you hear from gun control advocates, that disallowing people to purchase ammo online will somehow stop people from going on shooting sprees. Call me crazy, but I don't think that when someone goes on a shooting spree, they really give 2 shits if someone saw them buying ammo in the store. Ok...I'll take my ranting to the appropriate thread.....back to Zimmerman....poor bastard lol....I wonder what will come of that...

Top Bottom