• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TXDave

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Magnolia
    Witnesses describe mobs, some people claim racially-charged attacks - TODAY'S TMJ4

I don't even know where to begin on this one.

To quote Ex-Sen. Thompson from Hunt for Red October, " This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it."

Am I wrong to be worried about what seems to be an ever escalating problem with youth, mob attacks?

I feel like I am taking crazy pills!!!

-TXDave
    Capitol Armory ad

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    wow.....To think that at anytime, any place, this could happen. With my wife and two VERY young children always with me, I WILL NOT hesitate to create a need for body bags. Only as I know a group of that size would not be there to shake my hand and say howdy. My wife is not the fighting kind, neither are my 3 1/2 and 2 1/2 year old boys. Try and pull me from my truck, one soon to be empty barrel to be in their face. Sad. Granted, I'd eventually run out of bullets. Then again, maybe one defender in the group could have possibly created a retreat effect to that group of cowards. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my end. Society sucks now a days.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    wow.....To think that at anytime, any place, this could happen. With my wife and two VERY young children always with me, I WILL NOT hesitate to create a need for body bags. Only as I know a group of that size would not be there to shake my hand and say howdy. My wife is not the fighting kind, neither are my 3 1/2 and 2 1/2 year old boys. Try and pull me from my truck, one soon to be empty barrel to be in their face. Sad. Granted, I'd eventually run out of bullets. Then again, maybe one defender in the group could have possibly created a retreat effect to that group of cowards. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my end. Society sucks now a days.

Probably work best if you make sure to focus on individuals to engage. Your brain is going to try engaging the group as a whole. Drop 'em one at a time. Drop the loudest "yeah, kick his ass!" types in the back and the go-getters at the front first. Especially the ones in the front. The less enthusiastic see them fall, they might think twice. Especially when "get him! Get him!" turns into "momma, he shot me! Momma!!"

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    I try to avoid places like fairs. They seem to attract low-lifes. But you never know when crap like that can turn up, and it will get worse if the economy doesn't rebound soon (thank you king Obama). And just wait until Obama is defeated in Nov 2012.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I try to avoid places like fairs. They seem to attract low-lifes. But you never know when crap like that can turn up, and it will get worse if the economy doesn't rebound soon (thank you king Obama). And just wait until Obama is defeated in Nov 2012.

You kidding? The GOP didn't learn from 08. They're trying real hard to push Romney as their candidate.

I originally wrote "as their man" and went to submit, but couldn't. I can't call that little bitch Romney a man.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    And yet if it were "White" youths attacking a minority group like this, it would be all over the National LAME STREAM NEWS all across the country!!!!!!!!!!!! for weeks!!!! still sad though any kids did this sort of thing!!!! and Navy dude is right, State Fairs these days seem to draw the lowest of lowlifes.......

Texastransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Purmela, Texas
    This is the way youths are raised up in the inner cities up north. I am from an area 60 miles from Chicago. Our city, Rockford was voted the 9th worst place to live. Police won't respond because of gangs of youth. They might drive up in a car and tell them to disperse with a speaker but not in person. I have seen 100's of youth walking the streets looking for trouble. I have seen 6th graders running down the street carrying a 45. Last week on a short one night visit I saw at 4 am another one with a bag of loot running down the street. It is called ENTITLEMENTS, from the goverment and even now a President who enables these actions by his foolish remarks. I have see Jesse Jackson coming to the city where I lived to stir up more racial tension.

It was better 4-5 years ago but now with all the push by this administration concerning race and diversity, it has only turned the youths in to rampaging mobs. Flash mobs all over Chicago. Milwaukee and Chicago beaches closeed because of these unrulely people. Go to youtube and look up "hood ryders" thats some of my hometown boys. They have run the cops off the road and nothinig happens..

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    This is the way youths are raised up in the inner cities up north. I am from an area 60 miles from Chicago. Our city, Rockford was voted the 9th worst place to live. Police won't respond because of gangs of youth. They might drive up in a car and tell them to disperse with a speaker but not in person. I have seen 100's of youth walking the streets looking for trouble. I have seen 6th graders running down the street carrying a 45. Last week on a short one night visit I saw at 4 am another one with a bag of loot running down the street. It is called ENTITLEMENTS, from the goverment and even now a President who enables these actions by his foolish remarks. I have see Jesse Jackson coming to the city where I lived to stir up more racial tension.

It was better 4-5 years ago but now with all the push by this administration concerning race and diversity, it has only turned the youths in to rampaging mobs. Flash mobs all over Chicago. Milwaukee and Chicago beaches closeed because of these unrulely people. Go to youtube and look up "hood ryders" thats some of my hometown boys. They have run the cops off the road and nothinig happens..

LOL, I looked up the "hood ryders". The video I saw, one of them flashed a chromed out Ruger Mk II like he had something special.

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    And yet if it were "White" youths attacking a minority group like this, it would be all over the National LAME STREAM NEWS all across the country!!!!!!!!!!!! for weeks!!!! still sad though any kids did this sort of thing!!!! and Navy dude is right, State Fairs these days seem to draw the lowest of lowlifes.......

+1 TX Skeeter

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Racially motivated violence makes the least amount of sense of any type to me. Frikkin hell people... go live your life and the rest of us will do the same.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Well, Wisconsin residents can finally get their CHLs in November. So stuff like this hopefully won't happen for much longer. :D

TXDave

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Magnolia
    A couple more thoughts on this situation:

My parents and I were born in California. My grandparents were east coast / midwestern transplants who stayed after World War 2 ( coincidently they were all anti-communist john birch society members).

I am giving you a little background so that you would understand that my early years were spent around adults discussing and debating current events and politics in the same way that other peoples parents discuss sports, etc.

I was raised a christian, and taught to look past skin color and judge the man or women based on their actions and moral standing.

Part of that pointed push towards racial tolerance, I believe, was due largely to the fact that I had grown up in California and was a product of parents/grandparents that had seen the Manson murders tarnish their predominatly white southern california community at large.

The Charles Manson and Family murders had been a real embarrassment to law abiding white Californians. The fact that it had been a racial motivated conspiracy where-in whites murdered other whites, attempted to pin it on blacks, all in order to start an apocalyptic race war was a shocking revelation.

It was damning testimony to the moral apathy that was allowed to grow unabated in the youth resising in many white middle class homes.

Now flash forward to the here and now and we are dealing with the same moral apathy in the homes of minority Americans.

It is my opinion that in my lifetime (about 30 years), racial tensions have never been at a higher "low boil" level.

The number of colored crimes on white is becoming a very common occurance. Groups of colored children / young adults literally becoming blood thirsty savages and attacking defenseless people and enjoying it is beyond the pale.

I am not so much angry at them, but at the entire situation.

What makes me truely sick is that it seems like we running at break neck speed towards that f'ing disgusting future that Manson wanted.

The idea that I might actually have to draw down on and defend myself against another American of different ethnicity due entirely because of racial hatred direct at me is nearly unfathomable.

But its on its way towards that sad conclusion.

I can't even image what it must be like for minority Americans who have gone on to achieve great things and become great men and women. People like the neighbors I grew up across from when we first moved to Houston or politicians like Alan Keys.

The real tragedy is going to be that all racial peoples will be grouped together when/ if the SHTF, and there will be no exceptions made when the bullets start flying regardless of personal success and excellent moral fiber or the lack of any civic/social qualities that would redeem that person as a human beings. And that to me is the worst kind of irony I could see happening.

God, the whole thing is an f'ing nightmare coming to pass.

-TXDave

Top Bottom