DK Firearms

Your right to assemble is protected, as long as your rulers approve of the reason

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Many of us have known that there have always been two sets of rules. I think it is just becomine more open and not aby attempt at trying to hide it, or the justify is being done anymore.

Maybe, just maybe, people are waking up and seeing it for what it is. But, I'm not going to hold my breath for that either.

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    The hypocritical stories coming out of all of this shit are just too much to keep up with. We have to socially distance and shut down the phucking economy for the sake of health and health care workers.......protesting against the shutdown is a no-no, but it's ok for health care care workers to protest in en mass for BLM.

The protests have been mostly peaceful :banghead: except for when they weren't/ aren't...

The NYT objected to Tom Cotton's op-ed piece, then permitted it, then said it actually didn't meet their standards, then the op-ed editor resigns over the temper tantrum thrown by the "woke" employees.

These protesters/rioters are demonstrating for black lives and minority rights, however, they burn and loot minority owned businesses in their own neighborhoods. They tear down and deface monuments erected in the name of equality and justice and in terms of WWI and WWII monuments.....righteousness and morality.

They compare D-day to Antifa.

Don't even get me started on Drew Brees and his wife.....and the about face of the NFL.....I am about to stop watching football too.

My damn head is about to explode.

Top Bottom