• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I read a FB post on a friend's page tonight, and it raised a good question. In your opinion, what is Obama's worst campaign lie? (I know there's been a lot, but lets try to keep it to these five)

1. "I will balance the budget." You have to actually pass one for it to be balanced. But in spite of controlling both House and Senate, he is unable get a budget approved.

2. " I will cut the deficit in half." Instead, he multiplied it by three or four. This one gets my vote.

3. "There will be no lobbyists in my administration! No more "business as usual under my watch!" Total BS. Tons of former lobbists in his administration. Obama has made the Halliburton scandal seem very minor in comparison to the cronyism under his tenure.

4. "My administration will be transparent. No more secrets." The underhanded stuff that has gone on the last four years, directly contradicts this.

5. "If I am elected, everyone in America will have healthcare!"

This has to be top two. Instead of ensuring healthcare, Obamacare just taxes the working poor who cannot afford healthcare.

Flame away!!
    Guns International

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    apparently he can predict the future as well. last night in the debate he said, "when I was president."

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Obama allowed the "Fast & Furious" operation to supply guns to criminals so he could cite that as "typical" and he could further regulate firearms. It all went south, innocent people and an LEO were murdered then he claims "Executive Privilege" to hinder the investigation.

If his eyes are open and his lips are moving.............he's lying!

Flash

Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas
    Shortly into his Presidency Obama gave an interview where he said if he hasn’t solved the nations economic problems within three years it’s going to be a one term Presidency.
    This has to be my favorite, and hopefully America will prove him right!

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    You guys have pretty much already hit all the high (low) points already, and there are so many lies I can't even remember half of them, so here's my favorite obama truth instead.

I can't for the life of me figure out why NOBODY IS USING THIS VIDEO! I've sent it everywhere.... Shit I bet it's worth at least a percentage point or two for Romney if he used it in an add. WTF??? It's GOLD...

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    "tax breaks for companies that send jobs off shore."

Nobody knows what these tax breaks are, but if they did exist:

He has been saying this for 5 years, why hasn't he worked to get it repealed?

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    "tax breaks for companies that send jobs off shore."

Nobody knows what these tax breaks are, but if they did exist:

He has been saying this for 5 years, why hasn't he worked to get it repealed?

Whoa, hey! Slow down there, you're thinking way to goddamn fast for libs to keep up. You need to slow that smart shit down a little if you want them to understand how retarded they are for believing that.

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    Anyone watching the Alfred E. Smith dinner on FOX news right now? Romney is fucking obama's shit up BAD. It's awesome. The man's got jokes!

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    I honestly just dont know where to start. There are so many, I dont really care as long as enough of the American people have been paying attention to vote him out.

Top Bottom